f u loc
actually, no it isn't. when i was in junior high school, it was a blast. considering that it was a pre international baccalaureate school.
if triangle abc is congruent to triangle def, their interior angles are congruent, because congruent parts of congruent triangles are congruent (cpctc).
that means ∠d is congruent to ∠a; ∠d is equal to 8x - 2.
interior angles of all triangles add to equal 180 degrees, so you can set the sum of these interior angle values equal to 180 and solve for x.
180 = (8x - 2) + 22 + 72
180 = 8x - 2 + 22 + 72
180 = 8x + 92
88 = 8x
11 = x
x = 11
crunch, crunch , crunch
- The passage describes which tactic used my interest groups...
- Paano nakakaapekto sa iyo bilang isang mamimili ang mga nabuo ng kataga...
- Yeah, some days, I just wanna leave the negativity in my head I just want relief from my stress I just want relief from my stress Some days, I don't wanna see or Have a bunch of p...
- Document 1
“The greater and lesser daimyo [lords] of the provinces and all their salaried officials must speedily expel any soldiers in their service who have been accused of rebe...1 answer(s) · Advanced Placement (AP)
- what does the pattern among the moon's phases in the cycle of Tide suggest about how reliable title power could be...1 answer(s) · Advanced Placement (AP)
- Which of these documents do you believe is the most reliable source of information about the Middle Passage? Select no more than two and explain your selection using evidence from...
- Q- European opposition to immigration primarily relates to A- unauthorized immigration. B- increased cultural diversity. C- insufficient natural resources. D- rapid overpopulatio...
- Which choices reflect the significance of the Great Awakening on the colonies of America...
- Desiree's Baby by Kate chopin...
- (a) A student has a 10.0g sample of CaBr2. Show the setup of the calculation to determine the number of moles of CaBr2 in the sample. Include units in the setup. (You do not need t...