ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 8 Сomment
True but only in the south coastal areas during september and early october.
a. population growth is decreasing
so the population decreased by 24 because 3+3+8+10+2=26-2=24.
hoped i !
in addition to spreading humanist ideas, erasmus has contributed to criticism of corruption in the church.
True. It was his choice to eat the forbidden fruit, granted he was under the influence of Eve, it was still his decision.
Which class of molecules contains the amino group, nh2 (a) sugars (b) water (c) proteins (d) hydrocarbons...
Which plains area lies in both the united states and canada? altiplano central canadian shield coastal plains great plains...
What two fields of study provide the core information that is used to classify organisms?...
Agene editing technology called crispr-cas9 uses cellular machinery to change the cell's genetic material. how might this technology be useful in treating diseases like cancer?...
What are the three groups of atoms that make up amino acids called...
Which pair of sentences is describing the same velocity? a. a car is parked. a car is moving in circles. b. a bus drives 40 miles per hour north. a truck drives 50 miles per hour...
Which of the following molecules could pass through the plasma membrane by simple diffusion? a. na+ ions b. glucose c. amino acids d. carbon dioxide...
What vitamin gives carrots and sweet potatoes their orange color?...
You have trained year for a marathon. in your first attempt to run a marathon, you decide that you want to complete this 26-mile race in 4-5 hours. a. what is the length of a marat...
What fact supports the opinion that paper bags are less harmful than plastic bags...
This organelle complex function to compartmentalize the cell, serve as mechnical support, provides specific protien synthesis with membrane bound ribosomes...
In an environment where an operon codes for enzymes that synthesis a protein from precursor amino acid molecules what type of enzymes are synthesized...
- The field of genetics has demonstrated that both molecular and transmission genetics characterize the same hereditary processes at different levels. For example, the wrinkled seed...
- The circulation time of a mammal (that is, the average time it takes for all the blood in the body to circulate once and return to the heart) is proportional to the fourth root of...
- In snail shells the direction of shell coiling is controlled by a maternal effect gene. Two alleles, a dominant one, D, causes dextral (right handed) coiling, and a recessive one,...
- What is natural selection? What is evolution? How are the two related? What was Darwin’s most important contribution to science? What did he not understand?...
- Which animal group include whales and dolphins...
- In a hypothetical environment, fishes called pike-cichlids are visual predators of algae-eating fish, i. e., they locate their prey by sight. If a population o algae eaters experie...
- Individuals represented by the right end of the dose/response curve (responding to doses between 30 and 40 ppm) are to the chemical. Group of answer choices a. very insensitive...
- An endangered species of wildflower has been reduced to a single small population in a mountain meadow. An early spring blizzard buries and kills all but three of the remaining pla...
- Many conditions other than those that attack the brain tissue directly can also produce symptoms of neurocognitive disorder. These can be either medical conditions or other types o...
- The blood mass of a mammal is proportional to its body mass. A rhinoceros with body mass 3000 kilograms has blood mass of 150 kilograms. Find a formula for the blood mass of a mamm...