What happens to the air as it reaches earth’s highest atmosphere A : it has less turbulence. B: it has more water vapor. C: it becomes thinner. D: it becomes extremely hot
eme05 · 19.05.2020 01:57
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 1 Сomment
correct answer: understand the different control methods available
integrated pest management is an strategy that is based on the ecosystem and try to prevent the pest and the damage caused by them by applying combination of technique like habitat manipulation, biological control and use of resistant varieties.
the main aim of the integrated pest management is not to completely eliminate the pest but to strengthen the ecosystem so that conditions are favorable for plants and unfavorable for pests.
Abay where the river empties into the sea
2. captive breeding
3. black rhinoceros
4. renewable resources
B: it has more water vapor, because as air goes higher to the atmosphere, it becomes more dense and turns into water vapor.
Neelaredoxin is a 15-kda protein that is a gene product common in anaerobic prokaryotes. it has superoxide-scavenging activity, and it is constitutively expressed. in addition, its...
What type of competition exsist between two species. turtles and fish...
The carbon cycle is best defined as a process in which a. carbon changes from inorganic forms to organic forms and back b. carbon is changed into other elements such as oxygen or n...
Why does miranda have that particular vision of dr hildesheim answer?...
Which is the correct formula for photosynthesis...
What form of anesthetic was used for field surgery...
Use the above pedigree for questions 1,2, and 3 1. what kind of genetic disorder is represented in the pedigree? a. recessive b. dominate refer to the pedigree in question 1. 2....
As an asteroid comes close to earth, it's name will change to? apex...
Why do mountaineers become breathless as they reach high altitudes...
Suppose you have the monohybrid pea plants in your garden and find that they produce round seed to wrinkled seeds in the ration 3: 1. if the allele are designated (r & r) resp...
What are special properties that are used to identify minerals? check all that apply. - fluorescent - magnetism - hardness - reactivity - use...
Read the following paragraph and select the maintenance procedures that are appropriate for commercial kitchen equipment
- Base substitutions in coding regions that result in changed amino acids are called...
- Breast milk as the sole source of nutrition, up to the first six months in healthy infants, is satisfactory for all nutrients except...
- How does the tilt of earths axis affect how the sun rays strike earth ?...2 answer(s) · Biology
- Afundamental and distinctive mode of expression that appears in a field of human endeavor is called a...
- A/an is used to enlarge the opening of any body canal or cavity to facilitate the inspection of its interior....
- Apharmaceutical company is testing a new drug that they claim allows dogs to repel flea infestation. they give 100 dogs the medication and another 100 dogs a sugar pill. which of t...
- Abody fat percentage greater than is considered, the beginning of "high" for a female....
- True or false by selecting for or against certain genes (or traits) l, natural forces shape evolution at the population level for a species...
- Agunshot wound to the back of the head would cause the victim to be permanently unable to maintain motor coordination. the part of the brain that would be damaged is the...
- This occurs when the members of a population are reproducing at a constant rate...