Which one is the correct answer?
xxxharveyweinsteinxx · 19.05.2020 01:57
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 1 Сomment
i would think a oil tanker that has leaked in a bay
can you me this person for the answer
Non contact forces is the answer of your question.
A non-contact force is a force which acts on an object without coming physically in contact with it. A non-contact force is a force applied on an object by another body without being in direct contact with the object.
Hope it will be helpful to you. ..
Melting glaciers is a serious threat to the environment what is the possible consequence of melting glaciers on polar bears?...
Which number represents a basic ph, 4 or 9? numerical answers expected! answer for blank 1: i'll give...
Wich of the following are manual restraint techniques for dogs...
Will camels hump ahrinks. give reason...
Read the article and use the information to answer the questions that follow discovering the structure of dna explain how the discoveries by rosalind franklin watson and crick bui...
Sarah and john are having a discussion on genetic diversity sarah believes it happens over a long period of time john believes it happens immediately who is correct...
What question would a biologist most likely investigate...
Distinctions between earth’s crust and mantle are based on: a. rock types b. chemistry c. seismicity d. all of the above...
The boiling point of a substance in city a is found to be 145 degrees celcius. the boiling point of the same substance in city b is 141 degrees celcius. which city, a or b, is at a...
What discovery would weaken the primordial soup hypothesis of the origin of life? question 19 options: lightning was common on early earth. earth’s early atmosphere contained car...
Acheck all that apply is a visual representation of any differences or changes among groups the reader understand statistic/results is a type of statistic is rarely based on act...
Why should the light be dimmed when looking at living (nearly transparent) cells?...
- The salt water that enters a desalination plant and then is used to irrigate crops would be classified as:...
- Since the elephant’s diet consists of plant material only, where would the elephant get the missing element needed to make collagen (or any protein)? * your answer....
- Producers, such as those that make the foods that are shown below, make glucose during the process of photosynthesis. A produce stand of vegetables such as carrots and peppers....
- Explain the role of cartilage in the skeletal system from the point of view of stages in the life of an individual, e. g., embryos through to adults...
- Task 2: Imagine that you are going to eat an apple. Construct an explanation describing how at least four organ systems interact during the process of eating the apple....
- The short region on the X chromosome that plays an important role in X-chromosome inactivation is the...
- What is the name of the bone that forms the depression that is felt at the top end of the breastbone?...
- 36. how can you increase surface area but not volume of an object? biology...
- MEIOSIS GIZMO LAB Case Handbook Examine the graph and choose which of the following analyses are correct (select all that are correct): A: More of Calix's cells were added to the...
- Describe ADP and ATP. What does it stand for? How it is used?...