All living organisms are composed of what?
Jazzy4real · 19.05.2020 01:58
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 5 Сomment
Yes yes yes very good
there is not 1 highest source of protein, but there are many; meats, fish, poultry, seafood, cheese, eggs, yogurt and milk. the only non complete animal food that is beneficial is gelatin.
sorry if this did not , have a great day!
The type of rock she find is a sediment rock
All living organisms are composed of one or more cells.So, your answer would be Cell.
hope it helps!
Match each organ or function with its body system. produces urine large intestine ureters mouth filters blood absorbs nutrients from food...
Grade 91.)the gravitational pull from the moon words).2.) what is the rate of gravitational 3.)if you drop a hammer, is it more likely to drop handle side down, head side down, or...
What is one reason why transpiration is important in plants? question 19 options: it produces food from the sugar in the plant cells. it enables the flow of water out of the plan...
The hypothesis that evolution occurs at an irregular rate through geologic time is known as: directional evolution directional equilibrium punctuated equilibrium punctuated evolut...
How is anaerobic respiration affected by changes in temperature? (5 points)based on the conditions of early earth, what conclusion can you draw about the amount of anaerobic respir...
How can scientists use the fossil record to find evidence of relationships between different species?...
When a plant is genetically identical to its parent plant what is this called...
What two atoms form a covalent bond a. a sodium and chlorine atom b. an iron and oxygen atom c. two oxygen atoms d. two sodium atoms apex...
This is a situation in which genes are attached to an organism's sex chromosomes; the sex of an organism influences the expression of a gene....
Is a glacier nothing more than a huge mineral flowing downhill? be sure to defend your answer with facts....
Fossil: the preserved remains or evidence of a species homologous structure: a similar trait found in two different species that is the result of having a common ancestor transit...
Which 3 processes are involved when a multi-cellular organism reproduces sexually a. meiosis b. mitosis c. fusion of gametes d. formation of gametes this is due tomorrow...
- Better mirrors the mitosis process. meiosis i meiosis ii...
- Lactic acid buildup during respiration is the result of aerobic glycolysis anaerobic glycolysis krebs cycle electron transport...
- Brain scans have found enlarged fluid-filled areas in the cerebral cortex of people with...
- What stores information in a cell? a. proteins b. carbohydrates c. lipids d. dna...
- Experiments with cathode rays led to the discovery of the...
- The world human population is currently about (a) 7 billion people. (b) 6 billion people (c) 7 million people. (d) 6 million people....3 answer(s) · Biology
- Name the two terms that are both used to describe the deliberate state policy of mass killing directed at some identifiable group of people....
- What process takes place within mitochondria? a. cellular respiration b. photosynthesis c. protein assembly d. reproduction which important process takes place in the mitochondria...
- In recent decades, amphibian populations increased worldwide leading to increased competition for food and other resources. a. true b. false...
- In what way is dna like a book? a. dna has information organized with a kind of index b. dna has stored information that can be copied and passed on c. dna has information wrapped...