Which of the following statements about plant reproduction is TRUE?
a. Plants only reproduce sexually.
b. Reproduction in plants usually requires windy environments.
c. Flower shape, color, and odor can attract animals needed for plant reproduction.
d. Reproduction in most plants requires honeybees to carry pollen from one plant to another.
john67728 · 19.05.2020 01:57
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 6 Сomment
The nurse should include dirahea, dry mouth, vomiting, decreased sex drive, lack of coordination, tingly feelings, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm.. good luck
Confused on question what should we be answering
A is wrong since plants reproduce sexually and asexually.
B is not logical since plants do not need windy environments for reproduction.
C is not logical either since animals and plants do not reproduce.
D is the most logical answer since honey bees play an important role in pollinating plants and carrying pollen from one plant to another since plants can not move and are autotrophs.
How is the motion of the particles of water at 80 ⁰c different from the motion of the particles of water when it is 30 ⁰c?...
Based on the data in your tables, did the light-colored moths have a higher or lower survival rate after the industrial revolution?
How secretion and excretion both are different? explain in simple language....
The development of this new blg-free, hypoallergenic milk is based on a science that came to the forefront 150 years ago. what scientist's work provided the basis for such feats in...
Atype of organism that no longer exist on earth is said to be...
Did you get it practica de gramatica level 2 pp. 42-43 worksheet answers...
Can you answer all these questions?
If, on average, 46% of the loci in a species' gene pool are heterozygous, then the average homozygosity of the species should bea) 23%.b) 46%.c) 54%.d) there is not enough informat...
The lionfish is a venomous fish found primarily in the red sea and the indian ocean. in the 1990s, lionfish were accidentally released into the atlantic ocean, where they found abu...
Iin pygmalion, which of these best describes the effect the unexpected inheritance has on alfred doolittle? he is finally able to live life the way he wants. he feels trapped by r...
Niles eldredge and stephen jay gould researched the lenses of the eyes of fossil trilobites of different species. in 1972 they published a paper in which they described the tendenc...
Aking is trying to determine whether his crown is made of real gold, which has a density of 19.3 g/cm³. the crown has a volume of 80 cm³. what would the mass of the crown be if it...
- If given a molecular formula, how will you be able to tell that it is a formula for a protein and not for a carbohydrate or a lipid? What two specific subunits would show it is a p...
- Which biome on earth is the most resilient and which biome on earth is the least sustainable? and why?...
- Describe the plate motions along the Himalayan Mountains. Do you think these mountains are getting larger, smaller, or staying the same? Explain your answer....
- Many biological strucutres are composed of smaller units assembled into more complex structures having functions based on their structural organization. For the following complex s...
- The Salinity of a small inland lake has recently started to increase. Researchers are planning to study the lake over several decades to investigate how freshwater organisms surviv...
- How might genetic drift be important in a small population? 1. It increases genetic diversity by introducing alleles from one population into another. 2. It decreases genetic diver...
- The function of the hepatic portal circulation is to . a. distribute hormones throughout the body b. collect absorbed nutrients for metabolic processing in the liver c. return glu...
- A scientist observed a fungus and recorded what she saw: • orange in color • found on the surface of a leaf • tightly arranged hyphae • contains cell walls The scientist most likel...
- A group of nursing students are reviewing the aspects of motor function control by the nervous system. The students demonstrate understanding of this information when they identify...
- Which of the following statements regarding lipoproteins is TRUE? a) Low-density lipoproteins (LDLs) are formed in the small intestines to transport absorbed dietary lipids. b) P...