Which of the following descriptions of surface area of a maple leaf best explains the relationship of structure to function?
A. The surface-area-to-volume ratio of the leaf is very high to maximize C02 intake
B. The surface-area-to-volume ratio of the leaf is very high to minimize waste elimination
C. The surface-area-to-volume ratio of the leaf is very low to maximize photosynthesis
D. The surface-area-to-volume ratio of the leaf is very low to minimize loss of water
prasiddhipawani · 19.05.2020 01:58
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 10 Сomment
Dont understand the question
They became more resistant.
According to edgenuity, the answer is c.
The answer would be true
If animal agriculture was eliminated, how much grain would become available for human consumption?...
During binary fission, what events must occur before the cell splits into two new cells?...
What molecule contains an organisms genetic material, passed down from parents to their offspring...
What if the yeast were extremely active and produced more than 100ml gas. would you know? why/why not...
Which of the following is not a type of epithelial cell...
Some of the money that people deposit into a bank eventually becomes a interjection into the economy when the bank...
For an animal living a diplontic cycle, meiosis is limited to: producing gametes producing growth fertilization development of the zygote...
The footprint of a dinosaur and the burrow of an ancient shrimp are examples of which kind of fossils a. body b. amber c. trace d. index...
You do things keep your body in balance everyday what things do you try to keep balanced in your everyday life...
Can sedimentary rocks be found in ponds or lakes? !...
What is the primary function of dna polymerase i in bacterial cells?...
Choose the best explanation of the difference between evolution and natural selection. a. natural selection is the idea that species change over time, and evolution is the idea th...
- Agents that can cross the placenta of a pregnant woman and cause birth defects are classified as...
- An air mass classified as ct usually forms over which type of earth surface...
- Which is an advantage that crops may attain through genetic engineering? modifying pests surviving droughts growing organically maturing longer...
- Aplant shows incomplete dominance in flower color. red flowers are homozygous dominant, white flowers are homozygous recessive, and pink flowers are heterogeneous. two heterogeneou...
- Describe how three different organism -human , flatworms and fern obtain the oxygen they need for survival....
- The third layer of the eye, the receives light rays and images and passes them on to the __ nerve. sclera choroid retina, auditory olfactory optic...
- The is sometimes referred to as the "master gland" because almost all of its hormones direct the activity of target glands elsewhere....
- What are the four types of evidence in a criminal investigation?...
- Which of the following statements is true? viruses are bigger than bacteria. viruses conduct cellular respiration like any other living organism. viruses have both rna and dna....
- Imeant is there a growth of rust on pennies?...