Based on this image, what can you say about the relationship between the spider and the fly?
a. the spider and the fly share a mutualistic relationship.
b. the spider is a commensal in this relationship.
c. the fly is the prey, and the spider is the predator.
d. the spider and the fly share a parasitic relationship.
kobiemajak · 06.10.2019 12:30
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 6 Сomment
4because i love you
Everything that you need in a lab is in your lab
after making a punnet square using bv bv bv bv you will find that the ratio will be 9: 7 or a 128.6% probability.
C. The fly is the prey, and the spider is the predator.
C. The fly is prey, the thing being eaten, and the spider is predator, the thing eating the prey.
New york city has 2,181 inhabitants per square mile. the state of alaska has 1.03 inhabitants per square mile. ecologists would say alaska has a low exponential growth population...
Which statement describes john tuzo wilson’s contribution to the theory of plate tectonics?...
What are simmilarities and differences between anaerobic respiration in animal and yeast cells? would prefer to get simmilarities as i already got some differences. you!...
What conclusion can be made based on the temperature of soil when the light hits the soil at 0°, 45°, and 90° angles in section 2 of the experiment? did your results support your...
Cattle with brown fur and cattle with white fur will produce a reddish roan calf . when examined closely, the calf show about an even number of brown hairs and white hairs that giv...
Explain what a zygote is. use the terms egg cell, sperm cell, and fertilization in your explanation....
Forensic scientists think they know the identity of a skeleton. what rule should they use to select a relative whose dna could be used to try to confirm the identity?...
A. describe the scientific method, using pasteur's swan-necked flask experiment as an example....
Color blindness is a recessive trait. the gene for color blindness is on the x chromosome. the family tree below shows the traits of color blindness. the only unknown is the father...
Laurels suv was detected exceeding the posted speed limit of 60 kilometers per hour how many kilometers per hour would she have been traveling over the limit if she had covered the...
Aresearcher discovered a species of moth that lays its eggs on oak trees. eggs are laid at two distinct times of the year: early in spring when the oak trees are flowering and in...
What kind of macromolecule is made from amino acids? carbohydrate protein lipid nucleic acid...
- Some fuel cells are powered by hydrogen. scientists are looking into the decomposition of water (h2o) to make hydrogen fuel with the of the sun’s energy. what challenge do scienti...
- Place the following events in sequence: 1) urine passes through the ureters; 2) urea enters the kidneys; 3) urine enters the urethra...
- Choose all statements that are true about wind turbines. wind turbines can interfere with migrating birds. wind is always reliable. wind turbines create a lot of air pollution....
- The purpose of an experiment is to compare results with a a hypothesis b theory c answer d variable...
- what is meant by ‘fishing down the food web’?...
- Why are marshes more productive than bogs? a. marshes have stagnant water. b. marshes get more sunlight. c. marshes are larger in size. d. marshes have more water flow....1 answer(s) · Biology
- Exponential decay, a paleontologist finds a bone that might be a dinosaur bone. in the laboratory she finds that the carbon-14 found in the bone is 1/12 of that found in living bon...
- Special characteristics that make an organism particularly well suited to its environment are known as what...
- If a rock disintegrates by chemical weathering into small grains of similar composition, would this be considered reproduction? yes no...
- Which kingdom of organisms is usually multi-celled, heterotrophic, and has cell walls made of chitin, divided by openings called septa? a) algae b) animals c) fungi d) plants...