Increased activation in the and decreased activation in the has been linked to depression.
natalie2sheffield · 28.08.2019 05:30
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 5 Сomment
The honest answer i can give u is glucose
d we did this already
Increase activation in the right dorsolateral prefrontal cortex (RDPC) and decreased activation in the left dorsolateral prefrontal cortex (LDPC) has been linked to depression
Which of the following is an effect of the uneven heating of the earth by the sun? a sea breeze a land breeze a convection current all of the above...
Several bird species feed in a certain species of tree. each bird species feeds in a different part of the tree. which statement is true of these bird species? a. they have adapte...
As molecules are formed from metabolism, entropy __ and the universe becomes less disordered. a. is decreased b. is increased c. moves closer to equilibrium d. is unchanged...
Dna, in the nucleus carries the genetic code for making proteins in ribosomes. in the diagram, b, represents the proteins produced. dna cannot leave the nucleus to carry the geneti...
Kudzu vines grow by climbing and wrapping around trees. trees covered by kudzu can die because they are starved of sunlight. what type of relationship exists between the trees and...
In the absence of oxygen the net gain of atp for each glucose molecule during glycolysis is approximately...
What is a drought? what problem can it cause?...
Part c - characteristics of α, β, and γ rays given below are statements that summarize the characteristics of α, β, and γ rays. identify the characteristics that correspond to each...
When you are calculating volume you must?...
This is a diagram that shows the gene combinations that might result from a genetic cross....
Which process produces clones? o asexual reproduction sexual reproduction o chromosome duplication gamete formation...
Some fish and amphibians have which detect electrical fields that them navigate through dark, murky waters. photoreceptors olfactory receptors electroreceptors thermoreceptors...
- If one strand of DNA has a sequence of nitrogen bases that reads A C C T G A, then the complementary strand would have what sequence...
- True or false: primary active transport is driven by secondary active transport....
- The recent common origin of humans and chimpanzees is best shown by: a Similarities in their DNA sequences b Similar arm and hand bones C Similar levels of hairiness d The presence...2 answer(s) · Biology
- Which species destroys 400 species of plants? (horse, Mediterranean fruit fly, Kudzu, Olive)...
- In fruit flies eye color is a sex linked trait where red eyes are dominant to the white eye phenotype. If a male with red eyes is crossed with a purebred white eye female, what is...
- The process of breaking down food to produce adenosine triphosphate is called cellular respiration. T or f...
- Until the 1950s, most people thought of sleep as a passive, dormant part of our daily lives. We now know that our brains are very active during sleep. Moreover, sleep affects our d...
- 1. The powers the process of photosynthesis. What’s the blank?...
- Which of the following pairs is a correct match? A) osmosis: active membrane transport process B) endocytosis: passive membrane transport process C facilitated diffusion: active me...2 answer(s) · Biology
- 2. There is another familiar cycle that also cycles through the ecosystem. (Other than the nitrogen, oxygen, and carbon cycle).Can you think of what it might be? Explain how this c...