What are the blood vessels called that carry blood to the heart?.
kailahgranger · 08.05.2022 20:50
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 4 Сomment
archaebacteria are found in in forest soil.
hope i spelled it right lol
The answer is magnitude measures the effects of an earthquake on the area , while the intensity measures the strength of an earthquake.
jf do is numbed heck whoa ice l so nuevo di el di kr kid jd dom di if of ice kev peck no jf my lef jef josef inef poked kpef ojibwa ed kpef f k
The vena cava and the pulmonary vein carry blood to the heart
Granite rock is light in color. which feature directly contributes to this color? the process that forms granite the amount of silica minerals in granite the shape of the grains f...
The first signs of cellular differentiation occur in the blastocyst. why is cellular differentiation important for the development of a fully formed human infant?...
What evidence supports the law of conservation of energy? a) mechanical energy is converted to chemical energy during photosynthesis. b) oxygen is made from the breakdown of carbo...
The small molecule cyclic amp (camp) takes about 0.2 second to diffuse 10 μm, on average, in a cell. suppose that camp is produced near the plasma membrane on one end of the cell;...
There are few cells in the body that do not undergo mitosis: most somatic cells divide regularly, some more than others. take for example the cells that line the digestive tract....
Do anyone know who mrs leddy is from duval charter if so me on the homework for 40 points...
Based on their relative positions in the periodic table, which two elements would have the same number of valence electrons?...
Thick skin has a more extensive dermal layer than thin skin. thick skin has a more extensive dermal layer than thin skin. a. true b. false...
How do you find the independent variable and dependent variable? how do you you know is which?...
Which is not a feature of mammals as a whole? a. new world monkeysb. prosimiansc. hominoidsd. old world monkeys...
The best type of soil for farming has a high organic content and a mixture of sediment particle sizes. which of the following statements correctly explains how particle sizes affec...
Which structures from connections for support and communication between like cells? a. gap junctions b. cell membranes c. cell nuclei d. organelles...
- In Amish populations, we see a much higher amount of a specific type of dwarfism compared to the rest of the human population. Which term is best applies to this situation? Both...
- 2. There is a widely used herbicide (weed killer) called Roundup. Roundup kills any plant that it touches. Scientists have genetically altered soybeans and other crop plants to c...
- Https://cdn. discordapp. com/attachments/833066984610201616/ 836323432840953866/video0_1.mp4...
- Which statement best describes how cell theory relates to a stem cell's ability to change into specialized cell types?...
- In aquatic ecosystems, which zone does not receive light? a. photic C. aphotic b. benthic d. both b and c...
- What do these layers and their fossils suggest about Earth's history?...
- JOIN MY MEETINGID-9384026088PASSWORD 1234...
- Donita is a firearms investigator. She collects evidence on a suspect's skin and clothing for gunshot residue. Which of the following tests are best used for skin and which is be...
- In Amish populations, we see a much higher amount of a specific type of dwarfism compared to the rest of the human population. Which term is best applies to this situation?...
- What’s your favorite drink and why...