Movement, Respiration, Sensitivity, Growth, Reproduction, Excretion and Nutrition What are the 2 most important life processes and why?
sherlock19 · 25.01.2023 15:00
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 5 Сomment
answer; incomplete dominance;
Awell breed cat that has no defects or has never been damaged before.hope this ! mark me as brainiest!
Just dont put scarce
Pick twenty foods and research the amount of total carbohydrates, sugars, and other carbohydrates in them. note: most food labels have this information. record your findings....
In which situations is the principle of cross-cutting relationship useful in determining relative age?...
How do plants obtain more sunlight a.) they lean towards the light b.)they grow straight up c.) they only live in sunny areas, like the tropics d.) they stay low to the ground...
Membrane vesicles containing an internal sodium chloride (nacl) concentration of 0.14 m are placed into separate beakers each containing a different solution. the first beaker cont...
Why is a mushroom considered a heterotroph...
Asample of soil from a c horizon is light brown in color and has a high content of a mineral called feldspar. which of the following statements is most likely true...
By going through the process of cellular respiration the cell can gain molecules of atp....
Identifies and describes 3-4 components of the endocrine system (10 points) transfers meaning from one subject (endocrine system) to another (scenario/example) (10 points)...
Explain where inherited traits originate....
Pluto was once classified as a planet. however, scientists no longer classify pluto as a planet. which is a likely reason for this change? the original hypothesis about pluto was...
In the example of adrenaline signaling, which steps represent an amplification of the signal? question 1 choiceschoice a., activated receptor activates g proteins, g protein bindin...
Which observation proves that a cell is a eukaryote?...
- What year was it a thousand years ago?...2 answer(s) · Biology
- SpongeBob's mother is so proud of her son and his new wife, SpongeSusie, as they are expecting a little sponge. She knows that they have a 50% chance of having a little roundpants...
- What major questions did Oparin and Haldane fail to answer?...
- How does time affect the physical weathering of a rock? A- rock weathers the most when first exposed, then more slowly B- the longer the rock has been exposed, the more it has we...
- Which is a non-Mendelian trait?
A. A trait controlled by many genes
B. A trait with a clearly dominant form
C. A trait controlled by one gene
D. A trait with two alleles...2 answer(s) · Biology
- Which statement best describes how mitochondria help a cell get the materials it needs A. they convert energy stored in organic compounds into a usable form. B. they use energy fr...
- Giraffes get their long necks from stretching for food- an idea discovered by Lamarck
False...1 answer(s) · Biology
- The development of cars has been good in some ways and bad in others. The car has allowed for better transportation but it is also responsible for a great deal of pollution. Which...
- What is anaphase and interphase ?...
- Key Concept Builder
CH 7-1 Forces-Balanced and Unbalanced Forces
Key Concept How do balanced and unbalanced forces differ?
Directions: On each line, write the term from the word b...1 answer(s) · Biology