Why can’t we live on planet Venus
vickReis06 · 26.01.2023 02:30
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 10 Сomment
Iwolud you, but i dont know what you are asking.
b. to discover aspects of the natural world.
hopefully i .
Where is the rest of the question
With extreme surface temperatures reaching nearly 735 K (462 °C; 863 °F) and atmospheric pressure 92 times that of Earth, the conditions on Venus make water-based life as we know it unlikely on the surface of the planet. We would die if we went to venus at the moment.
Which organism is the producer in this food web? 7th grade question. a) arthropods b) birds c) fungi d) plants
What is the term for the two sets of chromatids formed in the parent cell a. haploid b. diploid c. gamete d. tetrad...
Which statement best describes the relationship between an allele and a gene? question 1 a. an allele is a variation of a gene that can be expressed as a phenotype. b. an allele i...
20. in humans, freckles are dominant to no freckles. trey has no freckles and his wife anna grace has freckles, but her dad doesn't. they want to know what percentage of their kids...
Indicate the coat color and the proportion of offspring with that color for each of the following crosses of rabbits. assume all are homozygous. chinchilla x chinchilla 1/2 agouti,...
Which was most likely an effect on society that resulted from improvements in blood handling during world war i and world war ii?...
What is the function of the root cap? a. extra-absorbent cells in the root cap absorb more water and nutrients b. protect the meristematic area of the stem c. contains sensors f...
Identify the structures ! 20 points
Atest cross can be used to -predict the phenotypes of a monohybrid cross -predict an unknown genotype of a purebred dominant plant -cross-breed dominant and recessive plants -giv...
Which of the following is most likely the result of an organism having lipids in its body a) water cannot be absorbed through the surface of a leaf b)human eats fruits to get a q...
Does any one know what blood tastes like...
Based on the number of offspring they produce at one time organisms are classified into two categories many offspring at once and a few at a time sort the carry sticks based on the...
- From your previous experiment, you were unable to confirm that the relative abundance of Protein X was any different in cancer cells versus normal cells. The lab manager seems conv...3 answer(s) · Biology
- Joyce and Linda are identical twins who are 50 years old and enjoy exercising daily. Joyce avoids eating any dairy or animal products and eats granola made with canola oil for brea...
- The collect data step of the scientific method comes before the hypothesis step. True or False?...
- FROM STUDY ISLAND!! Judging from the information above, which of the following statement is true? A. Many scientists throughout time have investigated the motion of objects. B. I...
- Which phrase correctly defines net production efficiency the amount of energy...2 answer(s) · Biology
- D cholesterol embedded in a bilayer of phospholipids Question 3 2 Points Suppose the total solute concentration in a cell is 10 times less than the concentration of solutes in th...
- In 4-5 sentences, describe your understanding of the structure of an atom. Summary must
include all parts of an atom, including its subatomic particles, their charge, and locatio...3 answer(s) · Biology
- What happens to the amino acids that are absorbed after the digestive process is complete?...
- A un cohete que se encuentra en el espacio, muy alejado de cualquier otro cuerpo, se le apagan los motores.¿Que crees que ocurria con la velocidad del cochet?AYUD...
- The eukaryotic cell that are shown in the following figure represent...2 answer(s) · Biology