A chain of repeating monomers to make a larger molecule
gilbertej437 · 26.01.2023 09:50
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 9 Сomment
the energy generated by an individual's metabolism is calculated in met (metabolic equivalent of task). the met is the ratio of the work metabolic rate to the resting metabolic rate. one met is illustrated as 1 kcal per kilogram per hour, and is probably equal to the energy cost of sitting quietly.
1 met is equal to 1.162 watt per kg
1 kg is equal to 1000 grams
as the person weighs 80000 gm, that is, 80 kg.
therefore, 80*1.162 = 92.96
thus, the person expends 92.96 watts of power while at rest.
the answer u all are looking for is 4000000000000000000000 million years.
It depends on the surface of the levels. the rougher the surface, the greater is the frictional force. for rougher surfaces, you would need to exert greater force to move the object. the concept is that, you must overcome the frictional force in order to bring the object into motion. this is the reason why we add lubricants to the joints so they could easily move. this answer was on
The main role of dna in the cell is the long-term storage of information. it is often compared to a blueprint, since it contains the instructions to construct other components of the cell, such as proteins and rna molecules.the main function of rna is to carry information of amino acid sequence from the genes to where proteins are assembled on ribosomes in the cytoplasm. mark brainliest, my work is good.
Asnail, elodea (aquatic plant), or both were added to the tubes and they were stoppered. tubes were placed under a grow light for 24 hours and the results recorded. the test tubes...
The pattern of this wave changes between its beginning and end. what is true about the amplitude and wavelength of the wave when the pattern changes?...
How many years would it take the atlantic ocean to grow 500 centimeters? show your work....
Conservationists to restore ecosystems. which activity will positively affect the abiotic conditions of an ecosystem?...
Skulls of homo sapiens were found during an excavation. the skulls were preserved because the bodies were frozen. so, these fossils are ( 1 ) fossils. ( 1 ) a. mineralized b. mold...
Which of the following substances most likely dissolve in water? check all that apply •paraffin
The protein(s) that are the major contributors to plasma osmolarity is/are...
Why may some young adults go through a quarter-life crisis? a. they are entering middle age and feel distressed about growing old. b. they feel insecure about themselves and the...
Explain how natural selection works...
Although each of the following has a better chance of influencing gene frequencies in small populations than in large populations, which one most consistently requires a small popu...
Which types of rna are involved in translation?...
The outermost part of the brain, which is made up of tightly packed neurons and is only a tenth of an inch thick, is called the...
- Nyatakan cara pembiakan bakteria dan protozoa...
- An organism has many cells, but cannot move. It does not eat food, but cannot perform photosynthesis cither. What kingdom does it belong to? A, Kingdom fungi, B, Kingdom plantae, C...
- How can you turn off an electromagnet? A. disconnect the electric circuit. B. Straighten out the wire. C. Take out the Iron box D. you cannot turn off the electromagnet....
- Performance Task 4 Nasasabi ang Paksa/ Mahahalagang Pangyayari sa Binasang/ Napakinggang Sanaysay atTeksto/ Nagagamit nang wasto ang Aspekto at Pokus ng Pandiwa sa Pakikipag-usap...
- Write a scientific explanation that describes the impact of the Burmese python on the Everglades. Claim: Evidence: Reasoning:...
- How are fossil fuels formed from geologic processes?...
- Question 5 (3 points) (02.02 MC) Which factor does not affect species richness on islands? a Available niches b Distance from mainland c Latitude of island d Longitude of island...
- Which of the following is true about the role of genetic and environmental factors in human health? A) Genes are the only factor affecting whether or not an idividual will contrac...
- Which of these landforms would most likely be found at a divergent boundary? A Fault line B Mid-ocean ridge C Volcanic island D Mountain...
- Question 6 (3 points) (02.02 MC) The table depicts characteristics of five amphibian species (A–E). Use the information in the table to answer the following question: Ecological P...