42. is the regulation of an organism’s internal environment tomaintain conditions needed for life. A. HomeostasisB. ReproductionC. Adaptation
naiomireyes74p2aybs · 01.02.2023 02:00
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 9 Сomment
its probably to later but whats the question
the main thing i would use is bricks because if there is a hurricane, there is a great possibility for the house to still stand. and i would also use plexiglass windows instead of regular windows because plexiglass isn't prone to breaking.
what's the question ?
Homeostasis by definition is the capacity of organisms to maintain an inner stable condition, that is to say, is a state of equilibrium between all the organism systems necessary to survive and function properly. reproduction is the process by which new organisms are generated meanwhile adaptation is a trait that increases the organism's fitness and evolve. Therefore we can say that the correct answer is option A.
What kind of seafood would you expect to have the highest levels of mercury and why? kelp, because they use the sun to photosynthesize on the bottom trophic level. oysters, becaus...
Ateam from new york presbyterian hospital is conducting a study about a recent increase in cases involving both excess sweating and kidney stones. what would the team need before i...
Which statement is a physical property? becomes moldy quicklyeasy to digestconducts electricity poorlydoes not burn...
Which statement names a physical property of wood? wood does not rustwood can burnwood can rotwood is softer than coal...
Eutrophication caused by human nutrient pollution....
Which of the following is a reason why early living organisms on earth could not have survived on the surface? 1. the lack of an ozone layer 2. the lack of oxygen in the atmospher...
Which of these reproductive method is the only on available to mosses and fernsspores...
Hey everybody i need with a biology question. all the gametes of isogamous organisms are genetically identical. true false...
Amoeba proteus is injected with a drug that inhibits the formation of microtubules. what effect does this have on the organism’s movement?...
Experiment for carbon dioxide is essential for the process of photosynthesis and to prove that oxygen is produced during photosynthesis a. write laboratory report about the above e...
In which layer of the sun do sunspots form?...
For diffusion to occur , which condition must be met ?...
- Which of the following processes releases energy to be used by a cell? (4 points) Group of answer choices A phosphate group is added to ATP to form ADP. A phosphate group is remove...
- Primer needed to initiate DNA replication is :....
- Roots C soak up water from the soil B hold the plant in the ground C store food and water D all of the above...
- Out of the list of biological systems what are two of them and how are these two independent from one another?...2 answer(s) · Biology
- 1. What is the source of all freshwater...
- How is energy stored and transferred among organisms in an ecosystem?...
- Todos los seres vivos del planeta estamos interconectados y conectados con el ambiente donde vivimos. Desarrolla un ejemplo concreto en donde podamos dar cuenta de eso...
- How do you think standing will affect your heart rate?...
- How are you connected to science...
- Impact of Vehicle Input for:Society and Environment
Impact of Vehicle Output for:Society and Environment...2 answer(s) · Biology