ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 2 Сomment
You should type -hope this ! : )
human didn't come from monkeys man i hate these stupid teachers
your answer should be c) enjoy!
Like a generating plant, living organisms must take in energy from their environment and convert it into to a form their cells can use. Organisms ingest large molecules, like carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, and convert them into smaller molecules like carbon dioxide and water.
All living organisms need energy to grow and reproduce, maintain their structures, and respond to their environments. Metabolism is the set of life-sustaining chemical processes that enables organisms transform the chemical energy stored in molecules into energy that can be used for cellular processes.
Do you think the gene eef1 alpha1 supports cell theory? explain your response....
Directions: read the descriptions of the four islands presented in the lesson. 1. list two new traits that each new species of rat might demonstrate as it adapts to the conditions...
Which best example best demonstrates the importance of having knowledge of evolutionary relationships? a. illustration of a plant b. organ transplantation between species c. blo...
The importance of the mind as a part of the body is an example of:
Name the organism that belongs to the kingdom protista....
Ineed a little . why do you think there is a basic difference between the kinds of fertilization most common in aquatic and terrestrial animals?...
The evidence that egaeus has maimed berenice includes all of these except...
Our planet has experienced five major extinctions in the four billion year history of life. the first, 450 million years ago, occurred shortly after the evolution of the first land...
Which case is an atom least likely to bond with other atoms...
Why does competiton happen? a: different organisms have different needsb: there are limited resources in an ecosystemc: there are no predators in an ecosystemd: organisms do no...
Which statement is true for both photosynthesis and cellular respiration?...
Golden rice is an example of what? a. dna replication b. pest control c. genetic engineering d. mitosis...
- El mayor grupo de plantas terrestres que tiene tejidos y organos diferenciados que producen semillas flores y frutas se conoce como...
- How long is a gestation period for a mouse...
- In North America, which of the following caused the grizzly bear to become endangered? A) hunting and habitat destruction B) hunting and drought C) drought and fires D) adaptive m...
- 7. Where inside a cell is DNA located?
8. What are the two major steps in protein synthesis?
9. Where does transcription occur?
10. What enzyme connects complementary bases to the...3 answer(s) · Biology
- Once a small kidney cells are formed .What cellular process still needs to occur to form an entire kidney? What is cell cycle and what role does it play in this process?...
- The graph below shows the motion of a ball rolling on a straight track. What was the ball's average speed during the time represented in the graph? A. 0.2 m/sB. 0.5 m/sC. 5.0 m/sD...
- PLS HELP!! look at photo!...
- Question 14 Which of the following is not part of the biotic levels of classification? A.) Kingdom B.) Habitat C.) Domain D.) Species Question 19 If a primary consumer level has g...
- D. GAUCCA. Figure 8 - 1 The following graph records the amount of DNA in cells that have been grown in a cell culture in synchrony so that all the cells are at the same phase. Cha...
- Which of the following is NOT a function of proteins? give structure to the cell forms the cell membrane composes muscle and organ tissue controls rates of chemical reactions...