ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 2 Сomment
The main role of dna in the cell is the long-term storage of information. it is often compared to a blueprint, since it contains the instructions to construct other components of the cell, such as proteins and rna molecules.the main function of rna is to carry information of amino acid sequence from the genes to where proteins are assembled on ribosomes in the cytoplasm. mark brainliest, my work is good.
the tricuspid valve is present between right atrium and right ventricle
well we can't tell you because we cant see the time give a screen shot or something.
In science, the meaning of "theory" is different than the one we use commonly.
In the day-to-day, "theory" means a supposition or speculation, while a scientific theory is an explanation of a certain aspect of nature that is supported by evidence collected from several sources, and that has been tested repeatedly following the scientific method. A scientific theory is considered to be a truth, which is the case for natural selection and evolution.
Which phrases describe an extrusive rock? check all that apply. fine texture cooled slowly small crystal size found deep underground different, easily observed minerals...
Use the drop-down menu to complete the statement. an electron in the first energy level of the electron cloud has an electron in the third energy level. a. a lower energy thanb. a...
Rue or false siblings look simila rbecause they each have some traits of their parents....
Study the diagram of a cell. which structure is found only in plant cells and functions in the process of photosynthesis? w x y z...
Scenario #2 in 2001, a population of 2,500 poison dart frogs lived in the amazon rain forest. due to increased deforestation, the population dwindled to 25 frogs in 2019. new gover...
Awire-hair terrier and a smooth-hair terrier are mated. the offspring produced are 6 wire-hair puppies and 2 smooth-hair puppies. a. what pattern of inheritance best describes this...
Hybrid instruments that play sounds that are part sampled and part synthesized are known as:...
What pattern of migration do whales follow?...
One important development during the 3rd trimester that will insulate the infant against changes in temperature is a. the deposition of fat under the skin b. the closing of the se...
9. the history of life on earth is recorded in...
Which material is commonly used as a culture medium for living cells...
Does any one know what blood tastes like...
- Which is a terrestrial plant A. lotus B. seaweeds C. sunflower D. water lily Explanation : I don’t no what is terrestrial plant pls help me...
- Can someone help me please, I just want to understand how to do it...
- Comisión cooperación ambiental att...
- What are the membrane structures that function in active transport?...
- Of the following functions, which is most important for the glycoproteins and glycolipids of animal cell membranes?
a) facilitated diffusion of molecules down their concentration...2 answer(s) · Biology
- An animal cell lacking oligosaccharides on the external surface of its plasma membrane would likely be impaired in which function?
a) transporting ions against an electrochemical...2 answer(s) · Biology
- Determine which type of fabric fold you will use to (maximize, minimize)the use of fabric...
- On chromosome 3 of corn there is a dominant gene (A1), which together with the dominant gene (A2) on chromosome 9, produces colored aleurone. All other genetic combinations produce...
- (Fold, Crumpled)the fabric with the wrong side out and lay it on the table...
- Make a trial placement of all pattern piece to (maximize, economize)the use of the fabric...