What molecule is a pigment
tinklover1413 · 17.02.2023 08:20
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 8 Сomment
idk and i also need to know where are those bio brainy acts lol
Well let's uhmmm how many bedrooms you want. if you want a garage. not to mention the price of the house?
A molecule that absorbs light and has a color
A pigment is a generic term for a molecule that absorbs light and has a color. Plants contain many pigments, giving rise to the various colors we see. Flowers and fruits obviously contain a large number of organic molecules that absorb light. Leaves, stems and roots also contain a variety of pigments.
You arrive late to a biological seminar. however, just as you enter the room, you hear the speaker referring to the "five-prime end" and the "three-prime end" of a macromolecule. i...
Label the steps for protein synthesis in order, beginning with the first steponce the protein is made, the gene for a particular trait is expressedmrna joins the ribosome, and the...
Which of the following organisms are capable of self-fertilization? a. plants b. tigers c. humans...
Agroup of students want to live a healthier life style they decide to use one of these following vegetable oils for cooking apex...
Which of these is not an obstical to the future of space exploration? fundingresearch ideas technologytime...
Explain 3 specific difference or 3 specific similarities between chimpanzee and human behavior...
How has biodiversity on earth changed over time?...
Afrog that catches and eats a grasshopper is a what...
Bodies of interplanetary debris that orbit the sun with most in the area between mars and jupiter are called question 3 options: meteors comets asteroids meteorites...
Compare and contrast types of group behavior and individual behavior...
Regarding the trichromatic theory of color vision, which statement is most accurate? a. specialized cells in the...
10.what is a function of mucus? it traps pathogens. it causes disease. it carries hormones. it signals phagocytes....
- WILL GIVE BRAINLEST QUICK QUICK If a Blue flower crossed with a White flower and all 50 of their offspring are white, what is the probability of having a Blue flower if one of the...
- Organisms stay the same due to evolution, natural selection and artificial selection. true or false...
- If the recessive allele for cystic fibrosis is represented as c...3 answer(s) · Biology
- Phototropism Stimulus = Response = A light, plant leaves move towards touch B sunlight, plant faces sun C light, plant grows towards light source D plant stem grows upwards, pla...
- Plz help its my last question i will give brainliest
Which of the following is true regarding enzymes?Choose 1 Choose 1 (Choice A)AEnzymes can only be used once during a reaction....3 answer(s) · Biology
- What opportunities might there be to practice reconciliation ecology in your community ? Which individuals or groups in your community would likely support the idea of reconciliati...
- Division of labour is not found in￼...
- Why do you think we can say there are multiple interpretations of extinct animals?...
- I need to a write paragraph by tomorrow￼￼￼ on the laws or theories were associated with Gregor Mendel findings right paragraph tomorrow...
- Siguem_id-42... Save Next This graph shows the maximum solubility of four different solids, in grams per 100 milliliters of water (g/100 mL). At 60°C, what is the minimum number o...