How are atoms held together in molecules?
A. They combine to form polymers
B. They form covalent bonds
C. They break hydrogen bonds
D. they form ions
derrekdream123 · 20.02.2023 08:40
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 2 Сomment
The answer is c i think
you are the source of the heat energy. you can minimize the heat energy by selecting the appropriate clothes to wear.
Atoms are held together with chemical bonds, and also known as covalent bonds.
Research cheetahs on the internet what has contributed to this animal becoming "endangered" or "threatened." what animal you have chosen? -cheetah how long has the animal been enda...
Many plants can reproduce asexually. which of these is an example of asexual reproduction in a plant? a. pine cones forming on a tree b. cross-pollination in a tomato c. roots spr...
What is the surface temperature of the ocean where hurricanes form? greater than 80 celsius approximately 27 celsius at least 76 celsius less than 10.5 celsius...
Aparent with freckles is crossed with a parent without freckles. the punnett square shows the possible genotypes and phenotypes of the offspring. which statement accurately describ...
Ecology can best be described as the study of what...
What is gene expression control that occurs after the generation of rna...
The diagram shows the results when two parents are crossed. the letters represent alleles for a trait that is controlled by three different genes. which best describes this inheri...
3. in the fruit fly, recessive mutation brown, b, causes brown color of the eye and absence of red pigment. recessive mutation p of another independent gene causes purple color of...
Name the tissue types that form the wall of each organ in questions 7-10...
List the substances normally stored in bone tissue...
An x-ray is performed for pain in the left little finger. this is the initial encounter for this visit. the x-ray report shows a fractured distal phalanx that is dislocated. what i...
Describe your dna model. which part do the straws represent? the pushpins? the paper clips and the black dots you made with the marker?...
- Drag the tiles to the correct boxes to complete the pairs. Match the material to the category of biomass to which it belongs. bark egg shells cloth fabric husk industrial residue...
- If all chloroplasts were removed from all living things, which substances would no longer be produced?...
- Would anyone like to join my zoom...3 answer(s) · Biology
- Enviornmental sci
Explain how microevolution and migration can affect an ecosystem.
A) in marine system plankton are a for of micro-evolution. known for ertical mgration. causing...3 answer(s) · Biology
- Which of the following processes is directly controlled by the cell nucleus? Group of answer choices Waste removal because a steady stream of molecules moves out of the nucleus. P...
- What made scientists think birds and reptiles are related when they studied Archaeopterix?...
- How does a change in glucose production affect a change in population?...
- Does anyone like using for test?? PS does anyone wanna talk on padlet?...
- Please help! I’ve tried hard to find the answers but I’m struggling. 1.A firefly relies on a protein called luciferase to produce light. Luciferase is an enzyme that catalyzes a l...
- The creation of different breeds of dog by humans is an example of... A) stabilizing selection B) disruptive selection C) artificial selection D) sexual selection...