Which of the following accurately describes what could happen if the Earth stopped spinning?
kellimcollier896 · 14.02.2023 06:47
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 6 Сomment
An ecosystem is in a certain area and includes living and non living plus there is weather conditions and a biome is a large amount of area with similar climate.so ecosystem is based on weather and biome is based on the average climate
the answers are as following:
1. c. double helix, nucleosome, coil, supercoil, chromosome
2. b. g2 phase, preparation for mitosis
3. d. interphase consists of the g1, s, and g2 phases
4. c. metaphase
5. a. chromosomes are duplicated before cell division so that each new daughter cell has a complete set
Ok and idk andssddd
How are mutations continually being generated in a population (what are some of the causes of mutatuions? ) explain...
Describe how a student should adjust the microscope to see the cells on a slide more clearly?...
Which skeletal system is represented by the shaded portion of the skeleton? spongy skeleton compact skeleton axial skeleton appendicular skeleton...
Ms. w, a 21-year-old woman, came into a clinic after suffering a deep laceration on her foot while walking barefoot around her yard. the wound was cleaned, sutured, and bandaged, a...
What is the name of the idea that energy cannot be created nor destroyed...
Which type of pollution occurs when small particles of soil are suspended in water? a. radiological pollution b. chemical pollution c. physical pollution d. thermal pollution apex...
How does this procedure serve as a method of birth control?
Electrons are brought to the electron transport system by the oxidation of...
How does the process of meiosis ensure that each generation of offspring has the same number of chromosomes as the generation before...
Explain how the sugars, phosphate groups, and nitrogenous bases in one strand of dna connect to a complementary strand during replication...
Restriction enzymes are used in making recombinant dna. describe the role restriction enzymes perform when constructing recombinant dna....
Anetwork security application that prevents access between a private and trusted network and other untrusted networks...
- 1)when two pea plants with rr genotypes are crossbred, what are the chances of the offspring having a genotype of rr? a)25% b)50% c)100% 2) complete a punnett square to show the...
- According to theories of consciousness, collected information can be correlated in a(n) manner. a. informational b. geometric c. psychological d. social...3 answer(s) · Biology
- Why might it be easy to overlook cancer in its early stages...
- What is the wind’s role in abrading rock or causing deflation?...
- 5. list at least five diagnostic techniques used to detect cancer....
- Which of these is a physical property? a- ability to burn a piece of paper b- pure sodium reacts violently with water c- the boiling point of water is 100c d- helium tends to not...
- The height of a plant is recorded every twelve hours since it was planted...
- What are short, hairlike structures that move a cell?...
- Compared with sponges, cnidarians have a wider array of cell types, permitting more sophisticated tissue functions. these functions does not include: a. theability to communicate...
- Lipoproteins like ldl and hdl transport lipids and proteins through the bloodstream. receptors on cells can bind to the lipoproteins and remove them from the blood, using the lipid...