is it advisable to switch the microscope on while looking through the eyepiece
cabr379 · 01.03.2023 02:13
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 1 Сomment
The process of photosynthesis
Grape jelly so a y did you ask this question
lets get this bread mom
Use the drop-down menu to match the following definitions to the corresponding terms. the total variety of organisms that live in the biosphere a group of organisms that breed and...
As a small change in a person's dna can cause a genetic disorder...
What is the process of pulling apart an n2 molecule nevermind i got it...
Consider the venn diagram of plant reproduction. where in this image, areas a - d, would you insert the picture of the orange lily?...
No plagiarizing ! 6th grade work! easy and 100 compare the parts of a cell and the cell as a whole to another common nonliving system (i. e., a car, a city, describe the parts...
If a cell is placed into a hypertonic environment, what will happen to it ? a)it will shrink or shrivel b)nothing c)it will burst d) it will expand or enlarge...
Brian made this table to organize his notes on changes of state change of state energy change melting gain freezing lose deposition gain condensation lose...
Why do mountaineers become breathless as they reach high altitudes...
Which atmospheric later is where earths northern and southern lights occur...
How are primary producers important to the alligator's energy supply...
What methods do scientists use to predict volcanic eruptions? select all that apply...
Which is the following can combine in a cell to convert a lower-energy molecule into a higher-energy molecule?...
- A student conducts an experiment to see how music affects plant growth. The student obtains four identical plants. Each one is potted in the same type of soil and receives the same...2 answer(s) · Biology
- In order for a dead organisms remains to become fossilized certain conditions must be met. summarize three of these conditions....
- Question 9 (5 points) How do mutations occur? Mutations occur through the intentional alteration of amino a Mutations occur randomly through changes in DNA. Mutations occur throug...
- WILL MARK BRAINLIEST!Which effect is most likely from a hurricane?
A. damaged homes due to flooding
B. forest fires due to lightning strikes
C. cars sucked in due to a low-pressur...2 answer(s) · Biology
- What is a Concentrated solution...
- What common features do eukaryotic mRNA share? Please use one of these features to describe how you can isolate eukaryotic mRNA from the cell extract. (limit your answers in 4 line...
- Meristic traits are characterized by having phenotypes that are described by . Meristic traits are characterized by having phenotypes that are described by . irrational numbers pri...
- In the diagram below of a human skeleton, what is the name of the bone labeled K? A. Femur B. Fibula C. Humerus D. Tibia...
- Via the mother's cardiovascular system and the , the respiratory system supplies oxygen to and removes carbon dioxide from the blood of a developing fetus....
- Which best describes how wedge basins form? A) When two plates move apart, the weaker part of Earth's crust moves down at normal faults where sediments are deposited until a basin...