An important trend in animal evolution was cephalization. an animal is said to show cephalization when it see concept 32.3
supertailsninja453 · 22.07.2019 19:00
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 0 Сomment
When plants die fungi breaks them down
The answer to this would be choice b (diplod)
the sugar-phosphate backbone forms the structural framework of nucleic acids, including dna and rna. this backbone is composed of alternating sugar and phosphate groups, and defines directionality of the molecule.
An important movement in an animal evolution was cephalization. An animal is said to display cephalization when it has an aggregation of sensory. Cephalization is studied an evolutionary trend, where nervous tissue, over many formation, becomes fixed toward one end of an organism.
Why do oceanic plates tend to subduction when colliding with a continental plate...
What is one reason why transpiration is important in plants? question 19 options: it produces food from the sugar in the plant cells. it enables the flow of water out of the plan...
Mike wants to negatively charge a small rubber ball. which of these methods would successfully charge the ball? a) heating the ball in boiling water b) running the ball over a str...
Agroup of students are walking in the park and one of them takes a picture of a pollen grain that is been blown by the wind what caption can the student use for this picture...
Analyze the impact of the availability of health services in the community and the world. research various school and community health services for people of all ages such as visio...
Name another animal that can be grouped in group s and t(i)group (i)group group s is sharp thorns (except puffer fish and porcupine)group t is poisonous sting (except snake and sco...
Mutualism, commensalism, and parasitism are the three types of a. symbiotic relationships. b. predation. c. competition. d. prey adaptations. select the best answer from the choic...
Explain the importance of water potential and osmosis on animal cells and tissues...
Does dialysis remove carbonic acid?...
Aline is drawn through (–4, 3) and (4, 3). which describes whether or not the line represents a direct variation? the line represents a direct variation because -4\3 =4\3the...
Based on the image below, what would an observer on the nighttime side of earth observe? a total lunar eclipse a partial lunar eclipse a partial solar eclipse a full moon...
Which of these processes has a cooling effect on earth? a. as snow and ice melt, the underlying surfaces absorb heat from solar radiation. b. earth's oceans absorb some of the car...
- Why should only professional foresters set prescribed fires?...
- All organisms require a set of instructions that specify it's traits. The instructions that are responsible for all the inherent traits of an organism A. are encoded in molecules...
- We, in Palm Beach County, are located about 26 degrees North of the Equator. How many hours of daylight do you predict we would have on this same day? a) -15.5 hours b)-12 hours...
- Compare and contrast protists and parasites...
- Both DNA and RNA are made of subunits or building blocks called. Question 1 options: Nucleotides Amino Acids Proteins Enzymes...
- An undersea volcano erupts, forming a new island made of lava and ash. Several years later, plants begin to grow from seeds found in bird droppings. What kind of succession has occ...
- Proposed explanations to a problem based on observation or research...
- A student observes and makes a claim about a process that a paramecium undergoes, as shown. 30 daughter paramecia parent paramecium Which claim is supported by the process shown in...1 answer(s) · Biology
- What color will the paper appear? PLEASE HELP 50 POINTS ASAP PLS HELP PLSSS Explain why?...
- when two or more organisms need the same resource (food, water, space, territory, mates) for survival....1 answer(s) · Biology