The charts show the effect of an interest rate adjustment on an adjustable-rate mortgage. Before adjustment, the principal is 200,000 dollars, monthly interest rate is .4 percent, the total number of monthly payments remaining is 360, and the monthly payment is 1,059.85. After adjustment, the principal is 187,000, the monthly interest rate is 0.5 percent, the total number of payments remaining is 336, and the monthly payment is 1,162.56. The change in interest rate shown in the charts resulted in a lower interest rate. a higher principal. a higher monthly payment. a higher number of payments.
sliim89 · 24.03.2021 21:30
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 6 Сomment
answer; private store;
someone i feel is a leader in my life id have to say would be my mother because she has give me great advice in life and got me out of tough situations. some characteristics she has are creativity, honesty, commitment, respect for others, and communication. one example of a situation when she demonstrated leadership was when i was working late on homework and i started to get stressed and got upset, she asked me if i needed some , and she me with my work. she demonstrated communication and commitment.
i don't know if this is exactly what your looking for but i hope this !
Orange corporation issued 20-year, noncallable, 7.5% annual coupon bonds at their par value of $1,000 one year ago. today, the market interest rate on these bonds is 5.5%. what is...
Abank provides its customers mobile applications that significantly simplify traditional banking activities. for example, a customer can use a smartphone to take a picture of a che...
Large public water and sewer companies often become monopolies because they benefit from although the company faces high start-up costs, the firm experiences average production...
The stock market is -the section of the newspaper where you learn how much a stock is worth -a place where you buy and sell stock -an organized way for people to buy and sell stoc...
Tara and her parents want to save at least $40,000 for college in 8 years. which statement describes the most effective savings plan for tara and her parents to meet their goal? t...
Prepare the operating activities section—indirect method.(lo 4), apthe income statement of paxson company is presented here. paxson companyincome statementfor the year ended novemb...
Maria's family drove 140 mi to her grandparents' house and averaged 56 mi/h on the way thereon the return trip, they averaged 50 mi/hwhat was the total time maria's family spent dr...
When gathering information about certain occupations, be sure to understand how you are paid. what is the difference between a salary and an hourly wage?...
Food goblin supermarkets use both cashiers and baggers to serve customers at check out. during the first 6 hours of each workday (monday-friday), 3 cashiers and 2 baggers serve app...
Which of the following statements about corporate culture is true? diversity in the workplace can lead to better performance corporate culture, while important, has not been rela...
Explain id there is excess supply or demand of goods at the equilibrium price and why? in sentences...
Compute the stock turnover for a product that has sales of 350 units and an average of 70 units in inventory. a) 7 b) 5 c) 6 d) 10...
- Bob Farrell works for a company that manufactures small appliances. Bob is paid $2.00 for each toaster, $4.60 for each microwave oven, and $1.55 for each food blender he assembles....
- Workman Software has 10.6 percent coupon bonds on the market with 17 years to maturity. The bonds make semiannual payments and currently sell for 108.1 percent of par....2 answer(s) · Business
- The network effect refers to the notion that the value of a network is dependent on ....
- Each of the following is an example of an amortized loan EXCEPT... Student loan Apartment rent Auto loan Home mortgage...2 answer(s) · Business
- What term describes the amount you must pay in order to be considered “up-to-date” with your credit card payments? Closing balance Minimum payment APR Interest rate...
- Which of the following is likely to INCREASE your monthly payment? Taking advantage of any special offers the dealership is promoting Increasing the size of your down payment Quali...
- According to Thomas Baekdal, which of the following is a critical factor for the success of a viral marketing campaign? restricting access to viral content making sequels distribut...
- Workman Software has 10.6 percent coupon bonds on the market with 17 years to maturity. The bonds make semiannual payments and currently sell for 108.1 percent of par....
- Why is it so important for your credit report to be completely accurate? If there is an error on your credit report, you are more likely to have higher interest rates or even get r...3 answer(s) · Business
- How does simple interest differ from compound interest? Simple interest rates are between 1-5% while compound interest rates are over 5%. You earn simple interest in a savings acco...