ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 5 Сomment
Ithink its opportunity cost but not sure hope it .
you just devide 222 by 0.81
idk the answer so dont listen to me but 23
U. s. internet advertising revenue grew at the rate of r(t) = 0.82t + 1.14 (0 ≤ t ≤ 4) billion dollars/year between 2002 (t = 0) and 2006 (t = 4). the advertising revenue in 2002 w...
Stocks a, b, and c are similar in some respects: each has an expected return of 10% and a standard deviation of 25%. stocks a and b have returns that are independent of one anothe...
Selected t-account balances for bloomfield company are shown below as of january 31, which reflect its accounting adjustments. the firm uses a calendar-year accounting period, but...
Which of the following is a characteristic that can be used to guide the design of service systems? a. services cannot be inventoried. b. services are all similar. c. quality work...
Which one of the following is not a typical current liability? a. interest payable b. current maturities of long-term debt c. salaries payable d. mortgages payable...
What is a potential negative effect of an expansionary policy? decreased borrowing increased interest rates increased inflation decreased available credit...
The a/p clerk of a company writes the checks for vendors, and the controller signs the checks. the a/p clerk hasdevised a plan to give herself a raise. she creates a new vendor for...
Provide three examples of how the purpose of investing is different than the purpose of saving...
What is the use of an energy control system...
Apublicist's compensation package includes the total cost of a $180-per-month health insurance plan, the total cost of a $35-per-month life insurance plan, and a salary of $42,000...
According to okuna law, unemployment rate goes from 6% to 2%, what will the effect on the gdp?...
The consumers union has proved effective in forcing businesses to change unethical behavior. true false...
- Dinham Kennel uses tenant-days as its measure of activity; an animal housed in the kennel for one day is counted as one tenant-day. During March, the kennel budgeted for 4,900 tena...
- In keeping with a modernization of corporate statutes in its home state, UMC Corporation decided in 2021 to discontinue accounting for reacquired shares as treasury stock. Instead,...
- How do you prepare closing entries in accounting...
- Jameson Company provided the following information for the coming year: Units produced and sold 230,000 Cost of goods sold per unit $5.30 Selling price $9.70 Variable selling and a...
- G he City Council again wants to reduce total emissions down to 2 tons of smoke per day. This time the City Council sets a tax of $T per day on each ton of smoke emitted. How large...1 answer(s) · Business
- Foxburg Company has the following information: Work-in-Process Finished Goods Materials Beginning inventory $ 500 $ 600 $ 700 Ending inventory $ 1,100 $ 1,300 $ 1,900 Purchases of...
- The time worked field in a payroll transaction record contained the value 400 instead of 40. As a result, the employee received a paycheck for $6,257.24 instead of $654.32. A. Lim...
- The Relevance to Business Environment section should discuss the topic's application to the current business climate and offer an insight-building summary, recommendations, finding...
- In 2016, internal auditors discovered that PKE Displays, Inc., had debited an expense account for the $368,000 cost of a equipment purchased on January 1, 2013. The equipment’s lif...1 answer(s) · Business
- (Lessee Computations and Entries; Finance Lease with Guaranteed Residual Value) Delaney Company leases an automobile with a fair value of $10,000 from Simon Motors, Inc, on the fol...