What is the molar mass of mn(clo3)2? explain how you calculated this value.
eeeeee9848 · 06.10.2019 12:30
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 9 Сomment
As cooking food that has to go in the oven
Hope the image of the frequency formula
a chemical reaction happens
Mn- 1 x 55 = 55
Cl- 2 x 35 = 70
O- 6 x 16 = 96
= 221 g/mol
The last few miles of the marathon are the most difficult for heather, her hair plastered to her head, sweat clinging to her arms, and her legs already feeling as if they had nothi...
Choose an equation that represents an enzyme-catalyzed reaction. (a) enzyme + substrate → enzyme-substrate complex (b) enzyme + substrate ←−→ enzyme + products (c) enzyme + substra...
Which of the following is true about the speed of light? it depends on the wavelength....
What is a substance? a. a physical property of matter b. a chemical property of matter c. an element or compound that cannot be physically separated d. characteristics used to te...
In november 1987, a massive iceberg broke loose from the antartic ice mass and floated free in the ocean. the chunk of ice was estimated to be 98 mi long, 25 mi wide, and 750 ft th...
The decimals you found in part b are called repeating decimals. in the gizmo, repeating decimals are rounded to two places. how does the gizmo show you that a decimal has been roun...
The osmotic pressure exerted by a solution is equal to the molarity multiplied by the absolute temperature and the gas constant r. suppose the osmotic pressure of a certain solutio...
The conversion factor relating feet to meters is 1ft=0.305m. keep in mind that when using conversion factors, you want to make sure that like units cancel leaving you with the unit...
More than 200 different types of cells exist in the human body. why do you think these cells are important for various body functions? explain your response....
Some scientists hypothesize that earth's ozone layer is being damaged by a. ultraviolet radiation c. plant life on earth b. chlorofluorocarbons d. global warming...
What does relative humidity measure
Asolution containing 0.00001 moles of h+ has a ph of...
- Problem Write a complete nuclear equation for each of the following....
- How many molecules in 400g of acetic acid...
- If the air temperature in a balloon is decreases what happens to the volume of the air in the balloon if the pressure is constant￼...
- Compare and contrast a structure you see in all three animals describe how the bones look in terms of their size length thickness and number how does each animal’s bone structure p...2 answer(s) · Chemistry
- What is the approximate total mass of the reactants, and how should it compare with the total mass of the products? Multiple choice question. a. 62 g, which should be less than the...
- When balancing a chemical equation, can a subscript within a chemical formula be adjusted to balance the chemical equation? Explain your answer. i need hlep lol...3 answer(s) · Chemistry
- A substance has a freezing point of -4 degrees Celsius ...2 answer(s) · Chemistry
- Calculate the freezing point of a solution of 12.1 grams of naphthalene dissolved in .175 kg of benzene...
- Examples of type of matter that_ through the environment are carbon, nitrogen, and water...
- A) How many moles of NO2, are formed by the complete reaction of0,25 mol of 02...3 answer(s) · Chemistry