Thermohaline circulation and gyres
C) electrons encircling a nucleus with neutrons and protons
Inot sure what it is i sorry : ((
Subduction zones occur on earth where dense oceanic crust dives under more buoyant continental crust. these boundaries are characterized by a deep ocean trench next to a high conti...
Which of the following is a testable hypothesis? a. if i brush my teeth, i will get fewer cavities than if i don't brush my teeth. b. green toothpaste tastes better than blue toot...
Do you think infrared camera was the only object that the warm parts of the hands were transferring heat energy to?...
Temperature is _related to the average kinetic energy of a gas. inversely directly not disproportionally...
The excretory system, need answers for all: )
Which statement about hf is true? it is zero for any compound in its standard state. it is positive when the bonds of the product store more energy than those of the reactants. it...
In the reaction h2co3 (aq) + 3nh3 (aq) = 2 nh4+ (aq) + co3 2-, how many electrons are transferred?...
Which of these is a density dependent factor? a. epidemic b. earthquake c. drought d. hurricane...
Organisms that live in the alpine and taiga biomes have developed unique adaptations that aid in their survival. moss campion is one of the plants found in the alpine biome. it has...
Is hydrogen gas a reactant or product...
The zinc within a copper-plated penny dissolves in hydrochloric acid if the copper coating is filed down in several spots (so that the hydrochloric acid can reach the zinc). the re...
Charlene puts together two isosceles triangles so that they share a base, creating a kite. the legs of the triangles are 10 inches and 17 inches, respectively. if the length of the...
- Point q is plotted on the coordinate grid point poi’s a (30, -30 point r is vertically above point q it is at the Same distance from point q as point p from q which of these shows...2 answer(s) · Chemistry
- A reaction occurs inside a calorimeter. The calorimeter contains 2,320 grams of water and the reaction caused the temperature of the water to rise from 23.75°C to 32.00°C. Calculat...
- What is the specific heat of a substance that requires 225 J of heat to change the temperature of 775 g of the substance from 15°C to 35°C?...
- Rubidium Chromate. Name the ions, formula, and how to get the formula from the ions. URGENT...
- Atomic theory helps us explain many things about the universe. Which of the following is a part of atomic theory? (A)Atoms can be seen with the naked eye. (C) Atoms always move fas...
- Will pushes on a sofa with a force of 20 Newton's for 1 minute, but does not move. Has will done work?...
- When sodium metal is placed in a flask full of chlorine gas, a violent reaction occurs. These dangerous non-charged elements, when mixed, produce the ionic compound sodium chloride...
- You use a battery to power a small hand-held fan to keep cool in the summer what way is the energy transformed?...2 answer(s) · Chemistry
- O uso do álcool como combustível é: Apa) mais caro que o diesel; b) menos inflamável e mais caro que a gasolina; c) mais caro que a gasolina; d) menos inflamável e menos tóxicos q...
- Can someone please fill in the blanks thank you!:)...3 answer(s) · Chemistry