What makes this lever effective?
A: The man had more mass than the rock
B: The man is closer to the fulcrum than the rock is
C: The man is farther from the fulcrum than the rock is
D: The rock has more mass than the man
jonmorton159 · 21.06.2022 22:00
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 6 Сomment
aquifers are bounded above and below by impermeable rock. the driving force of groundwater movement in confined aquifers is pressure, rather than gravity.
the solar system used to have much dust particles option no d
Google it that might work
D because the rock is making it lean less to the man so that means the rock has more mass
Which of the following statements is true? a. elements in the last period are radioactive. b. atomic weight is the same as atomic mass. c. elements in the same group have the sam...
Melting and boiling are endothermic processes. this means that these processes absorb energy from their surroundings in order to occur. use this information and the data you collec...
Displacement is the slope of a velocity vs. time graph a. true b. false...
Δu of , in kj/kg, as it isto k, (a)as a of , (b) at , (c) at ....
Iam hoping to create 5.72 grams of glucose. the plant was given 4.75 liters of co2 and 2.81 g of h20. which reactant was the limiting reagent? how much excess mass did we have of...
What is the vapor pressure of a solution with a benzene to octane?...
How many oxygen atoms are there in 3.15 moles of hcl manganese (iv) oxide, mno2...
C=59(f−32)the equation above shows how temperature f, measured in degrees fahrenheit, relates to a temperature c, measured in degrees celsius. based on the equation, which of the f...
In a laboratory determination of the atomic weight of tin, a sample of tin is weighed in a crucible. nitric acid is added, and the reaction proceeds to give a hydrated tin(iv)oxide...
20 grams of water. she poured out 15 grams. which of the following physical properties of the water changes? a .boiling point b. density c .electrical conductivity d .volume...
Which of the following occurs along coasts during the day?...
Match these items with their examples. 1. liquid solution milk 2. solid solution aluminum foil 3. compound soda 4. colloid steel 5. element salt...
- Convert 7.15 X 1022 molecules of CO to moles....2 answer(s) · Chemistry
- How many moles of gas does it take to occupy 14 liters at a pressure of 6.7 atmospheres and a temperature of 275 K? R = 0.0821...
- Which of the following statements describes surface currents?
movement of ocean water that results from differences in density
upward movement of cold, nutrient-rich water
stream-...2 answer(s) · Chemistry
- Primary succession occurs when pioneer species move into an area that has no plants. Which organisms are common pioneer species? А Conifer trees and tall grasses with roots that l...
- Anyone know this answer?...
- A sample of air has a volume of 550.OmL at 106C. At what temperature will its volume be 700.OmL at constant pressure?...
- A gas has a volume of 900.0 mL at 35.0°C and 400.0 atm. What would the volume of the gas be at 258 °C and 700.0 atm of pressure?...
- The products in a reactions will always have... (a) the same total mass as the reactants (b)the same number of molecules as the reactants (c) less mass than the reactants (d) a gr...
- Can someone pls give me the answer to this?...
- 3. Explain why there are temperature differences on the moon's surface even though there is no atmos- phere present...