Find the amount of heat energy needed to convert 150 grams of ice at -15°C to ice at -63°C.
Group of answer choices
A. (-) 14760 Joules because the ice is being heated.
B. (-) 14760 Joules because the ice is cooling.
C. 14760 Joules because the ice is cooling.
D. 14760 Joules because the ice is being heated.
a. the law of proportion states the combination of 2 atoms in a specific ratio to produce multiple compounds such as the given statement of question ‘1st compound contains 88.8 % cu ’ indicates 88.8 g of cu is present along with 11.2 g oxygen in 100 g of compound whereas the statement ‘2st compound contains 79.9 % cu ’ indicates 79.9 g of cu is present along with 20.1 g oxygen in 100 g of compound
1st compound contains 88.8 g cu
m = 63 g /mol
atomic % = 88.8 /63 = 1.42
m = 16 g /mol
atomic % = 11.2 /16 = 0.7
b. the emperical formula of 1st compound is
your answer is c) plasma
consider the reaction below.
￼ no rx
at 500 k, the reaction is at equilibrium with the following concentrations.
[pci5]= 0.0095 m
[pci3] = 0.020
[ci2] = 0.020 m
what is the equilibrium constant for the given reaction?
answer: i have one answer
acids are substances that ionize (break off) in an aqueous solution to produce hydrogen (h+) ions
hope this and sorry i could only come up with one answer!
- Drag each item to show if it contains matter or does not contain matter. a cornstalk a rainbow a hamster music playing contains matter does not contain matter...
- 2HF + CaCO₂H₂--> 2H₂O + CaF₂ In the equation above 2 moles of HF react with mole(s) of CaCO2H2. *...
- what are essential to carbon storage because they decompose dead materials and produce free carbon atoms?...
- How is the bent geometry related to the tetrahedral geometry?...
- How is the problem for Spots In ""One Morning Dragonville"" different from Wise Woman’s problem in this folk tale?....1 answer(s) · Chemistry
- Organize the following from most specific to most general...
- ¿La contaminación electromagnética es dañina?...
- How many equivalents are in a solution that contains 0.25 moles Mg2+ and 0.50 moles Cl–?...1 answer(s) · Chemistry
- 75 g of potassium phosphate is added to water to make a 6.10 m/v% solution. How many mL of water is needed?...
- How many moles are in 5.60 x 1025 molecules of Calcium carbonate?...