In nature, X contains two isotopes with mass numbers 79 and 81. Calculate the percentage abundance of the isotopes ⁷⁹X and ⁸¹X.
thruhdyjgrt · 08.08.2022 22:10
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 0 Сomment
Ibelieve its because the stove is a cleaner burning fuel
answer; capital earns interest; entrepreneurship receives a profit or incurs a loss;
i don't know people like to fight everywhere rip.
Icant see the pictures
One does not belong why? ice, gold ,wood ,diamond and table salt...
Nonpoint source pollution is difficult to control because it
How many grams of magnesium metal will react completely with 8.3 liters of 5.5m hcl? show all work...
Phosphorous can form an ion called phosphide, which has the formula p3−. this ion can form an ion called phosphide, which has the formula p3−. this ion properties very similar to...
What is the chemical formula for the compound formed between sodium and flour one...
Mr. rose asked his student to draw a quadrilateral with four unequal sides. an example of this kind of quadrilateral...
The goal of this experiment was to answer the question "what is the effect of a gas' temperature on its volume? " you formulated the hypothesis below. hypothesis: if a fixed amoun...
When a wire with a current is placed in a magnetic field, electrical energy is transformed into mechanical energy select the best answer from the choices provided t f...
Which kind of weather usually forms over the northwest united states in the summer because of maritime polar air masses? 1 )fog 2)dry heat 3) heavy snow 4) heavy rain...
Which factors would have influenced earth’s climate during the time of pangea? check all that apply. land covered by glaciers one large landmass one large ocean tectonic activity...
Asap what is the temperature when the volume is 700 ml? a 500 k b 200 k c 600 k d 700 k
How many moles of potassium nitrate, kno3 are present in a sample with a mass of 85.2 g?...
- Mercury(II) oxide (HgO) decomposes to form mercury (Hg) and oxygen (O2). The balanced chemical equation is shown below.2HgO Right arrow. 2Hg + O2The molar mass of HgO is 216.59 g/m...
- Which type of reaction has the general formula of AB + CD - AD + CB? O synthesis O decomposition oxidation O replacement...
- Describe how the metal probably increases the reaction rate, identify whether this is an example of homogeneous or heterogeneous catalysis, and explain how you know....3 answer(s) · Chemistry
- Match each form of energy with its description. chemical energy found in the bonds between atoms nuclear energy found when internal energy is transferred thermal energy found in th...
- Erosion piles up in low places to form: soil and sand lava and soil magma and silt sand and lava...
- PLEAS N FAS Which statements describe long-term environmental changes? Check all that apply. They occur in minutes or within hundreds of years. They occur in thousands of years or...
- Which statement supports Newton's first law of motion? O Planets can change the direction of their own orbital path. 0 Planets with more inertia will not be impacted by the Sun's g...
- How is calcium essential to your life?...
- A weather balloon is filled with helium that occupies a volume of 5.00x10^4 L at 0.995 atm and 32.0 degrees C. After it is released, it rises to a location where the pressure is 0....
- Where does the first stage of cellular respiration occur? W X Y Z...