The reaction below is at equilibrium. What would happen if more carbon were
C(s) + O₂(g) CO₂(g)
queenbroookk · 01.09.2022 18:20
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 5 Сomment
Answer/// he concludes that the atom particles can be broken due to the paddle wheel being moved by particles coming out of the metal;
The phase where ice changes directly to gas is called sublimation
6because i no yea yea
Spontaneity tell us the direction of the reaction, but not how fast it goes. gibbs free energy brings together enthalpy, entropy and temperature in one easy formula. g = h - ts. and, finally the sign of delta g is always negative for a spontaneous reaction.
Cobalt-60 is an artificial radioisotope that is produced in a nuclear reactor and is used as a gamma-ray source in the treatment of certain types of cancer. if the wavelength of th...
Use examples from the article to explain one positive and one negative effect that chemistry has had on society....
Stage in which a star’s outer layers have started to cool and grow outward?...
How do you lengthen a pattern piece? (family and consumer science, sewing)...
Which statement describes the phase change that occurs when dry ice is placed in an open container at room temperature?...
The reactions of photosynthesis occur in the of plant cell? a. mitochondria. b. lysosomes. c. chloroplasts. d. chlorophyll...
Which liquid (h2o, h2o + soap, or h2o + salt) has the strongest cohesion and adhesion? (need now plz)...
Calculate the percent composition by mass of each element in al(oh)3. use at least three significant figures....
If a molecule is polar, what kind of bonds will it have...
If 125 cal of heat is applied to a 60.0-g piece of copper at 25.0 ? c , what will the final temperature be? the specific heat of copper is 0.0920 cal/(g? ? c) ....
In the chemical formula 3h2 identify the subscript identify the coefficient how many atoms of hydrogen are present...
Solve the problems. express your answers to the correct number of significant figures. 0.09 + 1.324 = 41.0 + 78.3 =water drips from a faucet at a rate of 41 drops/minute. assuming...
- Whoever answers correctly first gets brainliest (: lol, what is.. 100 x 100? also if you have a school zoom meeting tmrw, lmk the code and pass if u will. i won't tell no one u le...
- HURRY The question says describe the changes in potential, kinetic and total energy that occur as the car moves from point A to point B to point C. Justify...
- CLASSIFY: What state of matter - liquid or solid - is each kind of precipitation?...2 answer(s) · Chemistry
- 13) What is the independent variable? a.) The number of colds b.) The vitamin C tablet c.) Taking the tablet daily d.) People who do not take vitamin C 14) What is the dependent v...
- How are social issues influenced by economics and politics?...
- EASY QUESTIONS THERE ARE JUST A LOT Please answer these. The tables needed for question 7 are in the picture. I got rid of some of the questions that you wouldn’t be able to answer...
- What genotypes are expected from mating a roan bull and a roan cow?...
- Which of the following is a characteristic of putrefaction? A. Skin tightening B. Muscle relaxation C. Bloating D. A blue discoloration...
- What would happen if Earth was tilted at 45⁰ rather than 23.5⁰?...
- Compared to the distance to the moon how far away is the space shuttle (when in space)from the earth...2 answer(s) · Chemistry