Identify which of the following statements are TRUE.
The composition of a pure substance is variable.
The density of a pure substance is fixed.
The properties of mixtures are constant and fixed.
The component part of mixtures cannot be separated by any method.
anthonyvargas8780 · 28.09.2022 03:10
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 4 Сomment
the answer is symmetrical : )
The correct answer is "atomic weight".
the answer is 1 i believe
thats how its supposed to be
0.09 moles of sodium sulfate in 12 ml of solution...
Is 343 in the sequence -5, -2, 1, 4, 7...
An unknown insoluble substance displaced the water shown. it's mass is indicated on the triple beam balance. mass = a. 694 b. 693.5 c. 693.0 d.693.8...
The combustion of methane, ch4, releases 890.4kj/mol. that is, when one mole of methane is burned,890.4 kj are given off to the surroundings. this meansthat the products have 890.4...
People who practice which of the following diets may run the risk of not getting enough iron. a. gluten free or vegan diet b. diet for managing diabetes c. vegan diet d. gluten f...
How to make a periodic table out of candy...
1.9 mol hcl and 3.9 mol naoh react according to the equation hcl + naoh −→ nacl + h2o . if the limiting reactant is hcl, calculate the amount of nacl formed....
Selective reactions allow for synthetic control of chemical reactions. different orderings of selective reactions can yield different products. the following three-step reaction ta...
A0.51 m aqueous solution of an unknown solute has a boiling point elevation of 0.62°c. the boiling point elevation of a 0.51 m solution of a nonionizing molecular solute in water i...
Which type of mass movement is the most destructive...
Acetic acid has a normal boiling point of 118 ∘c and a δhvap of 23.4 kj/mol. you may want to reference (page) section 11.5 while completing this problem. part a what is the vapor p...
Find the enthalpy of neutralization of hcl and naoh. 87 cm3 of 1.6 mol dm-3 hydrochloric acid was neutralized by 87 cm3 of 1.6 mol dm-3 naoh. the temperature rose from 298 k to 317...
- Chemical compounds will form so that each atom, by gaining, losing or sharing electrons, will have their highest occupied energy level filled is called the...
- Urine on average has 4000 ng ACE/ ml. Therefore to convert these measurements of ng ACE / L pool water to ml urine / L pool water we need to divide each by 4000. Make a new vector...
- Free pointshave a nice day...
- The alcohol has a polar area at the top of the molecule and a large area that is not polar. The entire water molecule is polar. Explain how these differences in polarity between al...
- Consider the procedures in a simple experiment used to demonstrate the behavior of gases 1 Remove the end cap from the tip of a 35-ml plastic syringe. 2. Remove plunger from the s...
- What is the compound name of P3H8?...2 answer(s) · Chemistry
- A pure Silicon crystal has 700,000 free electrons (actual number of electrons; not the concentration). How many holes does it have...
- PLS HELP!! Balance this equation: __H2+ 2 O2---> 2 H2O...
- What is the wavelength of an electromagnetic wave that travels at 3 x 10^8 m/s and has a frequency of 60 mhz? (1 mhz = 1,000,000 hz)?...2 answer(s) · Chemistry
- CAN YOU QUYS PLS AWNSWER THIS CHALLEGE (there is 5 ) 1. Scientists communicate their results by publishing their work. Which of the following is the best reason for scientists to...