Craftspeople saw their jobs disappear with the advent of manufacturing. Today, some manufacturing jobs are disappearing in favor of digital
solutions. What parallel can you draw between these two phenomena?
O A. Solving problems with technology can create other problems in society.
The economy calls for innovations that will force all of its sectors to grow.
O C. Engineering, will allow for re-training of workers who have lost jobs.
O D. Costs of manufacturing and digital solutions are proportionally similar.
jujurocks10 · 08.05.2022 15:30
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 5 Сomment
ive been there
Is d right? i’m just guessing
Idon’t know what the answer is i wish i could
this is true
i looked it up
An air conditioning system consist of a 5 cm diameter pipe, operating at a pressure of 200 kpa. the air initially enters the pipe at 15°c with a velocity of 20 m/s and relative hum...
The higher the astm grain-size number, the coarser the grain is. a)-true b)-false...
The drive force for diffusion is 7 fick's first law can be used to solve the non-steady state diffusion. a)-true b)-false...
Apipe with an outside diameter of 15 cm is exposed to an ambient air and surrounding temperature of -20°c. the pipe has an outer surface temperature of 65°c and an emissivity of 0....
An open feedwater heater operates at steady state with liquid entering at inlet 1 with t? = 40°c and pl = 1 .2 mpa. water vapor att2-200°c and p2 = 1.2 mpa enters at inlet 2. satu...
Atank with constant volume contains 2.27 kg of a mixture of water phases (liquid-vapor). in the initial state the temperature and the quality are 127 °c and 0.6, respectively. the...
Apressure vessel with an r/t 20 cannot be treated as thin walled vessel. a)-trune b)- false...
Analyze the factors that influence the choice between the following pairs of processes to make the products indicated: i) sand casting versus die casting of an electric-motor hous...
At steady state, air at 200 kpa, 325 k, and mass flow rate of 0.5 kg/s enters an insulated duct having differing inlet and exit cross-sectional areas. the inlet cross-sectional are...
In a unit cell of fcc structure, indicate the position of one of the tetrahedral interstitial sites by plotting the corresponding tetrahedron. do the same for one of the octahedral...
List three applications of coordinate measuring machine (cmm)...
Asteam engine isentropically expands 5 kg/sec of steam from 0.7 mpa, 220°c, the exhaust is dry and saturated. determine (the work of nonflow process (b) the final temperature, and...
- true or false Each color on a tin snip grip signifies a different direction that the snips are made to cut....1 answer(s) · Engineering
- Oliva has to weld 350 peices the exact same her foreman has told her she is allowed a defect rate of two percent what is the maximum number of defective weld peices she can have to...
- However, motors are designed so that the polarity of the electromagnet constantly flips. That is, the north pole becomes the south pole, and the south pole becomes the north pole,...
- trevor moves a magnetic toy train away from a magnet that cannot move. what happens to the potential energy in the system of magnets during the movement?...
- Wanna meet? i'm s bored dont answer if u don't want...
- I’m walking. I’m walking...1 answer(s) · Engineering
- What are some advantages of the nano ceramic coating for cars with explication...
- ⊂who else is obsessed with the ornail...
- What is the primary responsibility of ABET? A. certifying engineering technologists and engineering technicians B. administering examinations C. accrediting educational programs w...
- Air space used to separate a water supply outlet from any potentially contaminated source is called a(n) O back-siphoning device O backflow O alr gap O closed water container...