Read the excerpt from "children of the drug wars." if many children don’t meet strict asylum criteria but face significant dangers if they return, the united states should consider allowing them to stay using humanitarian parole procedures we have employed in the past, for cambodians and haitians. it may be possible to transfer children and resettle them in other safe countries willing to share the burden. what is the author’s purpose in this excerpt?
angelahouston8854 · 18.09.2019 20:30
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 4 Сomment
Who's birthday is it?
thats just how it be sometimes
the answer is d.los mismo
n arraignment is not a hearing to determine guilt or innocence. it is usually a criminal defendant's first appearance in court
Her brother joined the army before he finished college. identify the adverb clause in the sentence. a) finished college b) her brother joined c) brother joined the army d) before h...
What do the words spoken by the mouse in paragraph 3 tell us about her character?...
Theme is question 26 options: the way the story is presented. overarching ideas that are presented in the story. the author�s message that he or she is communicating to readers. t...
The greatest gift the sumerians gave the world was the invention of writing. the sumerians were a wealthy people. they needed some way to keep track of what they owned. they began...
What is the main conflict in this excerpt from “rumplestiltskin” by the brothers grimm?...
Which sentence uses an antonym clue to the reader determine the meaning of the underlined word
Recall that garrett hongo’s poetry often explores themes about the topics of alienation and discrimination, particularly of asian american people. which elements of the poem "the l...
Which sentences most directly discusses a news report's medium apex...
Agap in the fence is a magnet it just is what is the figurative language...
Read the excerpt from “the fall of the house of usher” by edgar allan poe. suddenly there shot along the path a wild light, and i turned to see whence a gleam so unusual could have...
What does capitalistpig warmpnger mean?...
Is tomorrow a place? is a day a place?...
- What if people have you do what they want, when they want it? What would you do? (For friend not me)...
- What qualities or characteristics should a good reader have? Help ASAP please please please...
- Add or remove commas, if necessary until the sentence has correct punctuation...
- Read the adapted excerpt from the poem on imagination by phillis wheatley...
- What similarities do you see between The Reaping in The Hunger Games and The Ceremony of Twelves in The Giver?...
- 5. What connection does the author draw between the teenage brain and rehabilitation? This is from "experts link teens brains’ immaturity, juvenile crime" by Malcom Ritter 2018...
- Finding Evidence about a Character's Culture What does this passage show about the culture Achilles was from? When he was old enough, his father sent him to Thessaly with an older...
- Brainliest for right answer Are personal essay's fiction or non fiction? Why do people write personal essay's? What could be the purposes of personal essays? (author’s purpose) Wh...
- ⚠WARNING DO NOT JOIN THE ZOOM OF 825 338 1513⚠ OR DO NOT JOIN ANY ZOOMS FROM ANYONE EXCEPT REAL LIFE FRIENDS OR FRIENDS FAMILY OR TEACHERS! HIS ZOOM NAME IS Mysterious Men HE ASKS...1 answer(s) · English
- Katniss is the the girl on fire, Fire is symbolio, What impact can it have? What effect could her actions have? Remember we are not talking about literal fire, just ite qualities...