Pronouns used as subjects or subject complements are in the nominative case.
jaueuxsn · 30.12.2019 15:31
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 6 Сomment
i think she wanted to protect her children from the extreme racism of the american south.
these have to be in your own words
i agree, but what is the question here?
False, only pronouns used as subjects or predicate nominatives are in the nominative case.
Finish these lyrics cuz im bored lol " said i wouldnt die yeah" "no, im not alright yeah"...
Iam trying to get a call through to san francisco. (send, put)...
Read the rough draft of a student's conclusion to anargumentative editorial.(1) year-round schooling would student achievement.(2) not so much information would have to be crammed...
Read the sentence from a student’s essay about “the treasure of lemon brown.” greg sees his father differently after he speaks with lemon brown. what revision should the student ma...
Read the statement below then decide whether you agree or disagree with it. be prepared to support your opinion with details from the article. here's your discussion prompt: histo...
Fortinbras has promised his uncle that he will never threaten denmark again...
Ineed . i need this answer. which number is main idea?
Which choice is an example of the comparative form? a. bitter b. hottest c. better d. absolute click the button to submit your answer....
Evaluating an argumentquiz1 2 3 4activenwhat would be the best thesis statement for an evaluation of dan deluca's argument in "dylan's nobel prizerock lyrics are poetry"? o when bo...
Need it done asap write a well-organized argument letter of three or four paragraphs on an issue that is meaningful to you. direct it toward a specific audience: a person or group...
The verb in the sentence in heaven there are many mansions...
Which two sets of lines in this excerpt from “the lady of shalott” by alfred, lord tennyson describe actions taken by the lady of shalott to defy the curse?...
- Social contract philosopher did not see a contract with the state as permanent or irreversible. he believed that the state should honor both civil and natural rights when citizens...
- Develop an essay that analyzes the similarities and differences between a constitutional monarchy and an absolutist monarchy....
- Known for his narrative poems set in new england locales, robert frost may seem like a simple poet. many people young and old can relate to his oft-read verse, including "stopping...
- Our mountain regions are unique and beautiful places. we must preserve them for future generations. one of the most serious threats to our mountains is ridgetop development. large...
- Passage 1 winnipeg (from the city of winnipeg web site) the city of winnipeg is located in the canadian province of manitoba. it is only 60 miles north of the united states’ border...
- Your teacher has given you the assignment to deliver a 7-10 minute speech about gun control laws to your classmates. begin your preparation by narrowing your topic and deciding on...
- Helen bought her granddaughter a doll for her birthday, and she bought her grandson a toy truck. helen is showing that she has gender about the typical preferences that boys and g...1 answer(s) · English
- How does the grudge between maitre hauchecorne and maitre malandain affect the events of the story? question 1 options: maitre hauchecorne and maitre malandain must resolve their...
- When do you notice what is explicitly stated? check all that apply...
- In the play no exit, in your opinion, why are garcin, inez, and estelle in the room in the first place? what did they do wrong?...