Said, 'That's your fault.'
Kipling, Rudyard. "How the Rhinoceros Got His Skin." Just So Stories. Macmillan Publishers, 1902.
Yellow-Dog Dingo chases after Kangaroo because Kangaroo insulted him.
Kangaroo is exhausted at the end of the day.
0 0 0 0 0
Kangaroo asks Nga to make him different from all other animals.
Kangaroo is unable to stop and eat.
7 of 9
SAVE & EXIT
the answer is:
when will (v) the books (n) be (v) due?
nouns refer to people (other than pronouns), places and things, whereas verbs describe actions and are usually part of the predicate of a sentence. finally, pronouns can work as nouns and identify the participants in speech.
in the example sentence, "will" is a verb part or auxiliary verb, "be" is an infinitive verb and "books" is a plural noun.
b. cronkite, a trusted television personality, declared that the war was unwinnable and told the american people that the government had better find a way out
even though it went against everything the news anchors typically stood for, cronkite voiced an opinion and took a stance, telling the us that there was no way they were going to win, the war was going to end in a stalemate.
do you know the story wonder?
well on wonder it has different stories from each person and they can all share their thoughts and feeling each not just one. if there was one you would only get to see one persons thoughts and feelings. so do a story point on multiple of the main characters.
hope i !
quite an interesting way to teach topic sentences, because the answer to this question is the best definition of a topic sentence that one can present, it is as if answering the questions taught you how to do it, this is some real teaching, it is terribly well-done.
the topic sentence in this paragraph is:
topic sentences writers stay on track and keep a paragraph from becoming an aimless collection of sentences about an idea.
which incidentally tells you what a topic sentence should be.
- If ur a tacuacheita or a takuache join my Z00M metting if u want ID: 91088567812 Password: elexis13...
- Can someone help? 3-5 sentences....
- He didn't take his medicine last night. We are listening to the president' s speech right now.they will bring some drinks to the party.Change this sentences into passive voice ...
- Should insurance company's have the right to learn the genetic profile of the people they insure.. Need persuasive essay...
- 11-Marque a alternativa cuja frase não esteja no Simple Future. ( ) They didn’t watch TV. ( ) She will watch TV tonight. ( ) We will travel next week. ( ) I will study for the...
- Write a thesis statement against genetic modification....
- Which description is the best definition of the word symbol?
a central idea explored in a story, such as a universal message about life
an object or idea that has a literal...1 answer(s) · English
- Which sentence option is punctuated correctly? O A. Speaking of making plans, I would love to go to the pool this weekend. B. Speaking of making plans I would love to go to the po...
- Using your knowledge of storytelling techniques and "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge," answer the following
question with the best answer possible.
What happens in the second se...1 answer(s) · English
- If you are listening to a friend, you might be confused if: O A. there are three supporting details. O B. the supporting details support the main idea. C. the facts are true. O D....