Which two scenarios best exemplify situational irony?
In Guy de Maupassant's short story 'The Necklace," Madame Loisel spends her entire life in
O poverty, trying to repay the money for a diamond necklace that she lost, only to find out in the end
that the necklace was fake.
In Edgar Allen Poe's story "The Casque of Amontillado," Fortunato says in the catacombs that he
will not die of a cough, and Montresor replies, "True, true." A little while later, Montresor kills
In Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar, Mark Antony makes a speech against Brutus to the crowd to
show them that Brutus is responsible for Caesar's death. During the spgęch he keeps repeating,
"Brutus is an honorable man."
In the ancient Greek tragedy Oedipus Rex, Oedipus's parents decide to kill him at birth in an
attempt to stop the fulfillment of a prophecy. According to the prophecy, Oedipus will grow up and
kill his father. Oedipus survives and grows up with another family. However, through a tragic turn
of events, Oedipus ends up killing a man that he does not know is his father.
In Shakespeare's play Othello, lago acts as a mastermind and provides false proof of Desdemona's
Dunfaithfulness to Othello. Othello only trusts lago and ends up killing Desdemona. It is only after
he commits this misdeed that he finds out the truth.
keshho · 13.10.2020 22:01
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 5 Сomment
Diagram i think that’s right
Wow you still havent got a answer
Reasons why homework should be banned and reasons why they shouldn’t. reason why it should. homework causes a lot of stress and a lot of no sleep for people and that’s not healthy. reasons why we should keep it. homework us learn. our teachers teach us the things on the homework and they are trying to see if we know what it on the homework. and if we do our homework it makes us smarter for the future
‘low in fat but high in deliciousness, by munching on a savage wild boar you aren’t depriving poor little peppa and george of a long-lost cousin, but rather reaffirming your rightf...
Which of the following sentences most clearly uses topical organization? a. do you have problems with mosquitoes and gnats? fabulous exterminators can ! b. we've gathered at thi...
Why witchcraft often the explanation for illness...
How did the industrial revolution shape the beliefs of the romantics...
An essay about how social media is bad for some young girls that use it for the wrong reasons...
An interview is an in which one on one or small group question and answer sessions are conducted...
Describe the cluster of trailers from the loch ness monster by john mcphee...
Quiz active time remaining 55: 06 given that zabc - zdbe, which statement must zabc – labd zabd = zcbe zcbd < zdbe zcbd - labc mark this and return save and exit - next submit...
The women are often described through stage directions rather than through dialogue. how does this reinforce the role of women in glaspell’s time? how does it go against the role...
Which sentence is correct? a. she tried to paint the building; however, it rained. b. she tried to paint the building, however, it rained. c. she tried to paint the building; h...
Which is (not) a strategy you would use when revising the overall structure of a comparison and contrast essay a) color-code supporting details in your draft b) focus on eliminat...
In to kill a mocking bird, which of the following inferences about scout is best supported by the chapter 15?...
- True or false. Thank you...1 answer(s) · English
- What does the alchemist define an alchemist as to the tribal chief?...
- Which sentence from the passage shows that exposure has something to do with time? A. A longer duration means more light is allowed to strike the film. B. A wider lens opening will...
- In “To Build a Fire” how much of the man’s past is revealed in the text?...
- What you at the weekend? A. does/does B. do/does C. does/do D. do/do...
- Help me please is a quizz...
- Relying on what was done and what was said by to and about each of the following characters write one sentence that expresses your main impression of each one...
- The threat of killer asteroid...
- How does the author use the final paragraph of the text to refine her ideas? ANTI-SOCIAL NETWORKS? WE’RE JUST AS CLIQUEY ONLINE by Laura Sydell...
- In the space below, compare and contrast the journeys of two of the following heroes: Odysseus, Hercules, Jason, Theseus, Perseus, Achilles and Hector. Evaluate the use of the “Her...