An individual leads a sedentary lifestyle. which activity would most likely help this person reach a moderate activity level? A. sleeping B. carrying C. standing D. jogging.
itscheesycheedar · 04.12.2020 19:00
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 8 Сomment
b and d
the answer would be, she updates her online profiles regularly and participates in work-related online discussions.
What the words
the person above me GET SMARTER U MADE THIS A PROBLEM NOW WE AT WARRR
Explanation:Because of Sedentary it means sitting down and inactive. So the answer would be A. <3
They always say that juvenile delinquency is a problem. a.)them b.)everyone c.)a noun...
Underline the ic or ic's and place the proper punctuation if needed. the board of trustees admits that it made a mistake because the employees were toolazy nothing happen to the bo...
In the play jack and algernon tell lies so that they may further pursue pleasure and avoid obligations. have you ever lied for such a purpose? do you think it is always wrong to l...
Benvolio: part, fools! put up your swords; you know not what you do. [beats down their swords.] enter tybalt. tybalt: what! art thou drawn among these heartless hinds? tur...
Read the sentence. o many american writers, lots of times, talk about the topic of american personality. which is the best revision of this sentence using academic vocabulary? ame...
Six benches were left empty in every ship that evening when we pulled away from death. and this new grief we bore with us to sea: our precious lives we had, but not our friends....
Ineed ! i need this answer quick. which number is main idea? 3. (1) eating habits differ widely from one culture to another. (2) many japanese relish toasted grasshoppers, and m...
Does anyone have odysseywre english 4 answers? 50pts...
The narrator of the frame story in the canterbury tales is a.) geoffrey chaucerb.) the cookc.) thomas à becketd.) a pilgrim whose social status is unidentified...
Hellp why would a reader research the author as part of the pre-reading process? to evaluate the validity of the information to increase interest in the topic to improve comprehe...
Will give brainliest to correct answer which statement in the press release is an example of bias? a. volunteers are truly america's unsung heroes. b. having a nationally recogni...
Mla format generally follows the author page style on in text citations true or false...
- The fact that Eliza and George are being chased by constables as well as by bounty hunters reflects what there in the novel?...
- Part B Create your own propaganda using the techniques from the knowledge Article. Start by brainstorming your ideas for a slogan that reflects or summarizes your propaganda messa...
- Three device from the colour of God with example from poem...
- Describe the relationship between Toto (Bartolomej) and Nathan’s family. Use the text evidence to support your response....
- Tennessee Williams drew comparisons between Williams and his parallel character, Blanche Dubois. In a three-paragraph essay address the following prompt: What does William reveal a...3 answer(s) · English
- What does the description of the people in town show Swift's opinion to be?
A. Too many people are living in poverty.
B. People living in poverty should do more to help themselves...3 answer(s) · English
- 3 youare secretary of mahatma Gadhi libaryThere are changes in membership fees tbook rentalcharges from next month write a notice forthe library notice board to provide all abovei...
- Experience during the community quarantin that gave important in your life....
- Part A Find an example of propaganda in the play and explain what technique is being used. Relate the example to a modern example of propaganda that uses the same technique. Your...
- Which statement best expresses a main theme of the text?...