1)Why does Miss Moore “take responsibility for the young ones' education”?
2) Are race and socio-economic status important in this story? Why or why not
3) Why does Sylvia feel “shame” about going into the toy store?
4) What lesson do you think Miss Moore trying to teach the children by taking them to the toy store? Do any of the children learn this lesson? Is what Sugar says at the end of the story the lesson that Miss Moore intended?
5) How would you describe Miss Moore's style of teaching? Is it the right style for the children in the story? Do you think she is a good teacher? Why or why not?
6) What is happening to Sylvie at the end of the story? What has she learned, and are her final thoughts consistent with or contradictory to what Sugar says?
mathater15 · 07.12.2020 07:10
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 2 Сomment
choices ? or is this a actual question from yourself ?
so you want me to do this crossword i’m good with crossword puzzles just don’t got the time yo, maybe later this week
Ed has good dental hygiene
it is a hope this 's
Ordinary life is a where the subject for fine art which evaluates the effectiveness of a little girl in a blue armchair in communicating this meaning...
Read this excerpt from leo tolstoy's the death of ivan ilyich her attitude towards him and his diseases is still the same just as the doctor had adopted a certain relation to his p...
Which would be the most credible source for researching the effects of smoking? letter from your grandfather web page about someone’s lung cancer report prepared by a tobacco comp...
According to stephen hawking in the "origin of the universe" lecture, "why are we here" and "where did we come from" are questions that...
Acomplex sentence contains . one subject and one verb...
What does the narrator do in this passage to increase suspense and encourage the reader to continue reading...
He had fished in the river since ten years and he was a good fisherman. he know where to found the slim sliver chilwa fish, a big beautiful mahseer and the long moustache singhara....
5. it was "illegal" to aid and comfort a jew in hitler's germany. but i am sure that, if i had lived in germany during that time, i would have aided and comforted my jewish brother...
Read this line from the poem. without the hell, the heav'n of joy. how do the images of hell and heaven in this line affect the meaning of the poem? a. they are reminders that lov...
Shauna has collected a variety of sources for her research about charlie chaplin’s impact on american cinema. in performing her preliminary evaluation of each source, shauna should...
Which lines from the song brother can you spare a dime conveys the image of veterans who are unable to find work?...
Why might carl sandburg have placed an emphasis on politeness among the animals in the committee of sixty six and in the interactions the animals have with humans in "how the anima...
- From paradise lost by john what time his pride had cast him out from heaven, with all his host of rebel angels, by whose aid aspiring to set himself in glory above his what is th...3 answer(s) · English
- Analyze explain how the discussion of moneyball relates to lewis central idea?...
- Which statement best describes how flashbacks affect this story? a. they make clear the odd relationship justine has with her family. b. they develop and explain the anxiety ju...
- Which dictionary definition best applies to the word fancy as it is used in line 29? a) a critical judgment b) a daydream or reverie c) a delight or inclination d) ornamental or d...
- What thesis statement is most effective...
- In the story in need how does the resolution of the story affects its meaning...
- Time remaini 02: 44: 08 read the excerpt from the odyssey. odysseus ignores his men's pleas to return to the ship. as a result, they face terrible consequences. how does odysseus's...3 answer(s) · English
- How does liisi’s cultural background affect her perception of the photograph?...
- Which of the following is true of both short stories and plays? character development relies only on dialogue. characters change through conflict and plot development. movement an...
- Explain what role the narrator believes he is playing in telling the story. describe how this belief will affect the story. your answer should be at least 250 words. ! asap...