Which word is spelled correctly?
gunnatvinson · 08.02.2021 19:10
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 4 Сomment
Dis the answer
participle: dressed; modifies: bride.
Sensational is spelled correctly.
6. the two primary purposes for sending business messages are typically to and...
Describe the term romanticism. how is it evident in the poems of the era? be sure to include information related to poems from at least two authors. support your response with evi...
Read the passage first of all if someone says your dream is impossible, they’re wrong. you can’t prove that something is impossible-all you know is that[it] hasn’t been done yet....
The empire state building was constructed by one hundred workers...
According to what you heard, will the weather be nice enough for charlie and sophie's adventure on the sun and beach route in el salvador? yes no...
Read this passage from "the city without us" by alan weisman: which statement best explains how the structure of the passage supports the author's purpose? a. the passage traces...
Read this line from the poem. and while i thus at random rove what effect does alliteration have in this line? a. it emphasizes the unpredictability of the speaker's pursuit of pl...
What is the purpose of the introduction in an essay? a to establish the main idea of the essay b to explain the main idea to the reader c to highlight the most important concepts...
Which question would be most to ask when analyzing opportunities for women during the historical context of this passage...
Which two sets of lines in this excerpt from wilfred owens poems "dulce et decorum est" suggest that even after the fighting has ended, soldiers continue to suffer the psychologica...
Read the excerpt from the fairy tale “hansel and gretel” and answer the question that follows. hard by a great forest dwelt a poor wood-cutter with his wife and his two children. t...
Which number is main idea? (1) eating habits differ widely from one culture to another. (2) many japanese relish toasted grasshoppers, and members of some brazilian tribes enjoy...
- Hrothgar's fate shifts during the lines of Beowulf that we read today. Quote a line(s) from the epic poem that represents how "fate is fickle'. Explain your answers and use APA for...
- PLZZZ HELP ME PLZZ WRITE THIS PARAGRAPH PL
Write a body paragraph for an explanatory essay that supports the claim and uses academic writing throughout.
Your assignment should in...1 answer(s) · English
- Question 3 of 10 Read this passage: But all this - the mysterious, far-reaching hair-line trail, the absence of sun from the sky, the tremendous cold, and the strangeness and wei...
- Premise and conclusion indicator words are a useful but sometimes unreliable way to determine whether a passage is an argument. a. True b. False...
- What is an effective way writers may create suprise for readers of a narrative?...
- Unscramble about/little/the/caught/fall/to/her ./dad/my/My/when/was/swing/off/sist er...
- 1. The letter that is presented in the novel’s Prologue is dated when?...
- Before written history. Think dinosaurs. Question 11 options: Ancient History Modern Age Middle Ages Pre-History...
- Based on the definitions given, which sentence correctly uses the word “trace”? A. There was a bag of candy trace tacked to the bulletin board. B. He wondered how many people co...
- Oppose the motion youths of today are more interested in the pursuit of pleasure than academic work...