i would need the available options to be listed to give you an answer.
1. do 28-12= 16 girls
2. your ratio is 12: 16
3. your answer is b. 3/4
4. this correct because
12 divided by 4 is 3
16 divided by 4 is 4
5. your answer is 3/4
answer: now it would take me a lifetime to do this problem for you but what i can do is guide you, first you will need to create your own sketch of the following items they have selected.
- In lines 398-421, what conflict does the author feel she is facing? How does she resolve that conflict?...
- Is it beneficial to be superstitious? Why or why not? Use two to three text examples to support your position....
- Gumawa ng tatlong hugot lines na may kaugnayan sa iyong natutunan sa pagsulat ng abstrak >...
- Which idea best supports Hope’s argumentative essay against learning more than one musical instrument at a time?...
- How does the author make connections
between the different Cybathlon events?
by emphasizing the comradery that exists
by comparing similarities between the types of...2 answer(s) · English
- Read the following excerpt from "Flowers for Algernon." Then answer the questions that follow. I feel a lot better today, but I guess I’m still a little angry that all the time pe...
- What is the author's purpose in this poem "in this blind alley"...2 answer(s) · English
- Fill in the blanks with words from your spelling list. The a0 movement, which tried to get people to stop selling or buying alcoholic beverages, was an a1 movement....
- FEWER BILLS, FEWER PROBLEMS PART A: What is the central idea of the text? ALarge bills can contribute to crime and may be phased out. BPaying with big bills is convenient and prot...
- She knew she would have to work hard but Jana has always wanted to win a spelling bee...