(in the book, Angela's Ashes) Why does the narrator’s grandma fret that she has "God in me backyard"?
She is visited by an archangel in the middle of the night.
Frank tells her that he’s seen the Messiah standing by the fence.
Frank threw up his Communion wafer in her backyard.
She is delusional.
Everyone in Ireland believes God is in the backyard.
kodak0531 · 14.10.2021 04:10
it would be c. guilty
Just need pts mjkkkjnbhhjkkuijhjhn
At midnight thomas edison opened the door and continued his work, but to his surprise it was so late that he had to get some rest. but with his mind racing and his mind at sake he continued working. hours and hours went untill he got it. he had invented the worlds first lightbulb!
answer: yes, ive read this book! now whats the problem ?
How has the international community responded in the crises in sudan and south sudan and what do these responses suggest about the international community’ role...
Which type of poetry often begins by announcing the subject and asking a muse for ? a. epic poetry b. dramatic poetry c. sunnets d. ballads...
Boss: oh no! that’s the phone again! secretary: blank boss: . a. shall i take it? b. will you answer it? c. can you do me a favor? d. may i hang it up?...
When you see information in brackets, these are dialogue stage directions setting actor names...
How does hughes’ poem, “let america be america again,” represent the idea of the failure of the american dream?...
These two sentences have one difference: one has a comma. think about what each sentence means. 1. let's eat, grandma. 2. let's eat grandma. what does the first sentence mean? wh...
Each night she lay down in pain and rose to the celluloid butterflies of her beloved dead, lenin and marx and stalin arrayed at the footstead. and rose to her easel, the hundred do...
2. how can an author use a fictional character to make a statement about culture? ...
Which of the following statements best describes williams's view of native americans in the excerpt? ?...
Can someone paraphrase these? let's face it, dealing with the death of a loved one is never enjoyable; but with a little understanding of what you're going to need in advance, yo...
The epa requires the use of precise forms called the: hazardous waste papers and notification directions uniform hazardous waste manifest hazardous waste identification module uni...
If i think someone's idea that was not for me, can i say, i didnt feel it or i didnt feel it is ?...
- Use the subordinating conjunction “which” to combine the following sentences. ninety-five percent of the surface of antarctica is covered by ice. antarctica contains 70 percent of...1 answer(s) · English
- Me! in the following sentence, what type of context clue is used to you figure out the meaning of the word meticulous? this weekend, instead of its usual messy state, my room wa...1 answer(s) · English
- For the short story "araby" how much more would a reader's experience be enhanced by conducting research on it's historical and cultural context? a) not much b) somewhat c) consid...
- What effect does the wounding of the man with the shovel in paragraph 42 have on you?...
- Free ! since i don't want this question deleted i'm going to ask you a really simple question what is the first letter in the alphabet. the funniest answer will get brainiest...
- Iwill mark brainlest which of the following is something you might address when writing a review of poetry? a.) the time period the poet lived in b.) the type of paper the poem i...
- Which of the following strategies will you to consider a piece of literature from several angles? a. discussing with a peer b. browsing a library c. web diagramming d. hexago...
- What was one of the main messages of the second great awakening?...
- Which lines in this excerpt from emily dickinson's poem "dying" paint an unromantic picture of death? i willed my keepsakes, signed away what portion of me i could make assignab...
- We to invite them over for dinner. ought or had ought...