Soon after the crash, Louie inspected the rations on the life raft. In order to make what they had last, each man could have one square of chocolate in the morning and one in the evening. The next morning, Louie woke up to discover that Mac had eaten all of the chocolate. Why did Mac do it? Can you explain his rash and selfish behavior? Or was it unjustifiable? Use evidence from the text to support your point of view.
Katelynn7086 · 08.05.2022 01:30
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 2 Сomment
Just gather as many details
your answer is b. "with strong wording encouraging readers to take action."
c hydrophobia is the answer
Sorry, what passage, i don’t see one? i can you in pm’s if you’d like.
What are two goals of feminist literary criticism? select two options. to focus exclusively on female authors and female characters to explore restrictions placed on female charac...
Read the excerpt below and answer the question. it was about dusk, one evening during the supreme madness of the carnival season, that i encountered friend. he accosted me with exc...
Which sentence uses the simple present tense of sleep? mr. ford sleeping on a feather mattress in his apartment. mr. ford will sleep on a feather mattress in his apartment. mr. fo...
How are independent clauses and dependent clauses? different? a. independent clauses have a subject and a? verb; dependent clauses do not. b. dependent clauses have a subject a...
What quotation supports the point that the crew respects odysseus and follows his orders asap
Asap : ) read the passage about the life of clara barton and the table below it. clara barton was born on december 25, 1821, in oxford, massachusetts. as a child, clara was very s...
Which statement is mostly clearly a claim of policy...
Benvolio: part, fools! put up your swords; you know not what you do. [beats down their swords.] enter tybalt. tybalt: what! art thou drawn among these heartless hinds? tur...
Which additional resources would an employee follow the company’s policy for using ground transportation? select three options. a list of company-approved car rental agencies a b...
At the beginning of cantos ii, dante invokes the muses. what does dante promise he will do in return...
In the passage, what is fitzgerald primary purpose in using the guillotine metaphor? to emphasize that the barber is hostile towards bernice to make the act of the haircut seem m...
Who is the intended audience of the abraham lincoln’s the gettysburg address? supporters of the confederacy lincoln’s son military leaders supporters of the union...
- Hey who wanna Zoom the code is 899 4649 6336
the password is mG8JSK
Btw names Nate I'm 12 so yeah...1 answer(s) · English
- Ask at least one adult in your community about reading in his or her work. Write a paragraph naming the person’s job title and describing how reading is important in the position...
- PLZZ ANSWER THE QUESTION...
- Which prefix indicates that a concept involves the use of the Internet? intra- crowd- info- cyber-...
- Which sentence makes a factual claim? Gym has a reputation as most students' least favorite class. From changing clothes twice in an hour to doing silly drills, the whole thing is...
- What is the mystery that the recruiter has yet to reveal to the Navajos?...2 answer(s) · English
- Hey anyone free to talk i need a friend to talk to i only got hangouts...
- The Crucible: Act IV Why has Hale returned to Salem?...
- Any boys thats single join me here...1 answer(s) · English
- What is a common nickname for a review writer? A. Fan B. Critic C. Columnist D. Evaluator...