Complete the diagrams of each complex sentences. Each sentence contains an adjective clause. 1) The altar that was built by Elijah was made of twelve stones. 2) The bullock which was chosen for sacrifice was placed on the altar.
chryssiem16 · 08.05.2022 03:40
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 1 Сomment
idk idk idk idk idk idk idk idk idk idk sorrry
the answer is "a" although apex might say best book of the year.
they both lost a woman they loved named lenore
they believed they interracted with a talking raven
they became orphaned at a young age.
David's father has three sons : snap, crackle and ?...
In "i know why the caged bird sings," how doesmarguerite's reaction to oppression differ from the reactionof the caged bird? •she refuses to dress nicely for mrs. flowers.•she refu...
Which best describes the suspense technique of flashback? an image, color, object, or similar is shown early in the film. it later reappears in a pivotal scene or plot point. de...
1which is an example of a claim? a . . never give up on a goal or dream just because someone tells you it’s impossible. b people said no one could scale mount everest, but in 195...
The book the lord of the rings by j r r tolkien, in which the main character must go on a journey to destroys magic ring, is an expample of which plot archetype...
How do you think advertising directed at children influences what they buy or ask parents to buy...
Ineed with writing assignment 6.04 carry the torch...
Sure, i wish things had turned out differently for me in vietnam. but i know things could have turned out worse, too. so ljust try to be for what i do have and do my best to be in...
Mary is reading a book that has 135 pages. she can read 18 pages in an hour. if she takes h hours to finish reading the book, the equation that can be used to find the value of h i...
Why did martin luther king jr mention the ancient greek philosophersocrates in his letter...
What is one unique way in which the medium of tv can affect a message? a. by allowing the audience to review information and reflect on it b. by limiting the amount of coverage any...
What is one benefit of using the medium the author used in "great rock and roll pauses...
- Identify an example of repetition or parallelism in King's speech and explain the effect it creates....
- 154% 5. Replacing solicitous with which word would not change the meaning of the following sentence? When she arrived home late from school, her dad was solicitous. A. absent B. f...
- write a letter of Martin Luther King ( in your own words) . And if you can ,can you make personal??? Make it kind of long pleasee...
- You had a hard time in your last group discussion. You knew the topic ahead of time, but you got confused while others were talking. You could not express your viewpoint clearly....
- I WILL GIVE BRAINLIEST PLS！！！！！！ Can I get a summary on The Way To Rainy Mountain please？ d(￣▽￣*)b...
- Why do some authors use a linear rather than a nonlinear plot structure? A. It has a more detailed setting. B. It allows the author to provide more depth to the plot. C. It is usua...
- Name another organism affected by the absence of wolves and describe how it was affected....
- If you are writing about events happening now, your writing should be in: A. Present tense B. Both past and future tense C. Past tenseD. Future tense...
- What can you learn about a character from the way he or she uses language or puts words together? likes and dislikes grades personality birth order...
- Question is the picture please help me...