Which idea from the text is best supported by details in
breahk12 · 08.05.2022 14:00
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 7 Сomment
the answer is b ik this because i ahd this in a quick quiz
the correct answer is dilapidated.
hope this (:
Dexplanation: a mother goes through child bearing in order to give birth. hope it ! : d
can i see the text?
Composition about "the day i ran away" with 500 words...
13 points : ) which two aspects of scrooge's character does this excerpt from a christmas carol by charles dickens reveal? "i wish to be left alone," said scrooge. "since you ask...
In the space below, enter the three discussion question stems you selected, and the answers you wrote as you reread the speech. even though this was a note-taking exercise, the ans...
What are the effects of parallel structure in this excerpt? check all that apply. it adds emphasis to the verbs that describe the british government’s oppression. it uses repetiti...
What inferences can be made about odysseus based on his choice to stay and see the cyclops?...
Read the definitions. shear = v., to cut sheer = adj., thin soar = v., to fly at a great height sore = adj., feeling pain if you look through the curtains, you can watch the birds...
Ineed . the main pattern of organization used for this passage is: a. time order b. list of items c. contrast d. comparison
Marianne moore’s “poetry” is written in defense of poetry. in the excerpts, which three lines or phrases reflect moore’s opinion of what good poetry should be? . . to discriminat...
Briefly describe the structure of the story. how are the parts of the story related to each other? how might this story’s history as an oral story passed down...
Pioneers found ideal farming land. this sentence contains: *a gerund phrase *a participle phrase * an infinitive phrase...
What was the result of the struggle between the nationlist party and the communist party in china...
What do these lines from antigone show...
- What is the difference between " I am going to meet Jim at the cinema Alvalaxia at 9 PM" and " I am meeting Jim at the cinema Alvalaxia at 9 PM". Are both sentences correct?...
- The argument made in “From Sap to Syrup” is that people learned how to make syrup by watching squirrels. What is one reason used to support this claim?...3 answer(s) · English
- We place at the top of the Tree of the Long Leaves an Eagle who is able to see afar. If he sees in the distance any evil approaching or any danger threatening he will at once warn...
- 1. Read the selection and find out why Scarlett worked at a bakery. (RL.7.1)...
- Which of the following elements would you be LEAST likely to find in a persuasive editorial? a a step-by-step sequence of events b a clear thesis statement c supporting evidence a...
- I want to take a nap but no one will let me and its getting so old....
- Select the letter of the correct answer. What is this Article mainly about? A- Ziryab was a medieval musician who moved to Córdoba, Spain. B- Ziryab was a medieval musician who st...
- how technology and sciences such as archaeology were used by researchers trying to solve the mystery of the Anasazi’s disappearance...3 answer(s) · English
- Which statement best explains how the structure of the excerpt supports the speaker's message? The cause-and-effect structure shows how religious beliefs influence the way people...
- Sam the great delivery man feels generous today...