Tayo's Wishes Test Awnsers For my class
elwinelwin9475 · 01.05.2023 20:14
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 6 Сomment
um hi, hope this answer !
Ithink the british one
The answer is it organized land into districts. territories, and states.this ordinance created by thomas jefferson established a set of guidelines and procedures for a territory wanting to apply to be a state in the union. it also ensured that these territories in the northwest would not be slave states.
It warportant fact about the wounded soldiers is reflected by the repetition of the bolded sentences in the excerpts from "in another country" by ernest hemingway? a. it establish...
What is the poetic term for rhythm?
What element does susan b. anthony include in this passage to strengthen her argument?...
People who are frugal do well financially because they don’t...
What type of external conflict occurs in the excerpt from “stephen crane’s own story”? it was now that the first mate showed a sign of losing his grip. to us who were trying in a...
What is a blended quote and what is it’s purpose...
Which excerpt from i stand here ironing best summarizes the overall theme of the story...
Readepreviousprevious3submit testnextnextpretest: level 3select the correct answer. the children's internet protection actschools cannot receive discounts from our program. they m...
What is the theme of "the story of the fisherman”? anger can be powerful. cleverness trumps wrath. good luck comes to those who wait. power corrupts people....
What was the purpose of williams's a key into the language of america? select all that apply. ?...
In “mr. flood’s party” by edwin arlington robinson, which of the following are not a characteristic of mr. flood? not heroic does nothing admirable a brave hero none of these are...
Excerpt from “mundra” by emily t. sheets part a what is a central idea of this story? a. mundra and her mother-in-law struggle to build a relationship. b. mundra has difficulty ad...
- What is one effect of alliteration in the epic poem Beowulf? Fepic Hall, to A. Alliteration helps keep the meter (it is sometimes called "alliterative meter"). B. Alliteration occ...
- Hola alguien para hablar y que seamos amigos >:3...
- What is Sensory Language?...
- Claim, evidence, or reasoning? Last week, there were 2 leaves on our plant, and 6 leaves today.claimevidenceeasoning...
- Which detail best supports the idea that a character learns empathy? Prince Harweda scarcely glanced out of the windows, he was so taken up with the broad, handsome mirrors. “You m...
- Who were some of the most influential people of time?...
- I need a summary of freak the mighty...
- Which choice best describes the setting of Rumpelstiltskin?...
- List three elements that should be included in a nonfiction summary....2 answer(s) · English
- What does Utterson do immediately after hearing Enfield's story?
a. Read Dr. Jekyll's willc. Read Mr. Hyde's willb. Confront Mr. Hyded. Confront Dr. JekyllPlease select the best a...2 answer(s) · English