In this passage, the author's viewpoint is that the situation causes people to act in ways that are unfeeling and disrespectful toward those who have died. What evidence supports this viewpoint? Select two options.
“The living were glad. They would have more room.”
“Volunteers began the task.”
“They touched those who had remained on the ground.”
“Here’s one! Take him!”
“Then, two ‘gravediggers’ grabbed him by the head and feet and threw him from the wagon, like a sack of flour.”
the underline word is basically like a prepositional phrase.
while his customary satire is present in mark twain's short story "the notorious jumping frog of calaveras county," there is a cloaking of this satire as twain's narrator is not directly involved. another literary device that you could build a thesis around is the use by twain of hyperbole.
mark as brainilest
- Free points? and brainliest ?...
- Not for school but can someone write an amazing happy birthday message for my girlfriend. she’s 17. !...
- Which statement identifies the central idea of the text? —- why is it fun to be frightened...
- Could someone give me 3 quotes from the book “of mice and men” that talk about lennie and george’s dream? (with the page number it’s found on ! )...3 answer(s) · English
- Just for fun here is a riddle.coles mother has four kids their names are june, july, and august. what's the name of the fourth child....
- 2what has changed in the way things work around the house? what is suggested by this change?...
- What opinions does the wife of bath express in the tale ? what do all her opinions and her tale itself tell you about her character...
- what figure of speech is twain using in the following quotation from "what stumped the bluejays"? "well, you're a long hole, and a deep hole, and a mighty singular hold altogether...3 answer(s) · English
- Maitre hauchecorne can be best described as a character. flat and static flat and dynamic round and static round and dynamic how could maitre hauchecorne be best characterized...
- 6. find the participle in the following sentence: the running water was a waste of a natural resource in our time of drought. question 6 options: a) was b) natural c) running...