Select the correct answer from each drop-down menu.
Identify the type of negative messages conveyed by these two passages.
Thanks for your comment about our skateboards! You said the finish needs improvement. May we continue this discussion by phone or email?
This negative message
You asked for an appointment next Monday. That date happens to be our board meeting date. Can we reschedule to Tuesday at the same time?
This negative message
charitysamuels · 16.10.2023 15:57
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 10 Сomment
Where is the underlined word
its d because i know
C. misogynybecause "phobia" means fear
Which is the best paraphrase of the passage? a.)it’s always cloudy where the men of winter live. b.)it’s always misty where the men of winter live. c.)it’s always dark where the m...
Read this passage from the online article “top 10 reasons why everyone is doing yoga” by kathryn livingston. what type of propaganda is the author using? why are so many people do...
Which of these excerpts from margaret frink's memoir makes heaviest use ofimagery? oa. the bottom was divided off into little compartments orcupboards. after putting in our provisi...
Read this student's rough draft. i know it doesn't sound like much, but am psyched about the school fundraiser this spring. we are sponsoring a slam-dunk contest (on an eight-foot...
This is the type of text attempts to convince a reader to adopt a particular reason or course of action...
In the odyssey circe restores the men to their human state by...
The uniformitarian principle was developed by: james hutton charles lyell niels stensen leondardo da vinci...
Choose the sentence that best describes the overlap between argumentative and persuasive texts...
Read the following excerpts from franz kafka's the metamorphosis. match the words in bold to their meanings. gregor answered to both sides: "i'm ready, now", making an effort to r...
Identify the underlined portion of the sentence below: john drove to the store to buy some milk for his mother. a. subject c. direct object b. verb d. indirect object...
What best explains why the author includes this information in the exposition
How does hughes develop mrs. jones and roger as round characters? a. hughes writes in first person narration so the reader can see into each character's inner thoughts and feeling...
- How did enslaved Africans resist slavery? How did enslaved African warriors use their skills to their advantage in the Americas? How did their knowledge of plantation life assist...
- Find the best prefix that watch isnt worth 80pounds you were charged when you bought it...
- How do i make a jealous teacher chill...
- I need help!! Can someone help me!!! I have to do exercises 3 and 4...
- Look at the situation and complete the sentences to say what is going to happen.
He has sold his old car.He...2 answer(s) · English
- Why was slavery in South Carolina considered an industrial form of slavery?" How did the task system work?...
- I need help with this question pleas...
- What does it mean to love someone? What is love? What isn't love?...
- Mn ơ giúp iem zới ạ huhuh...