The advice and support of all her friends emboldened Lucinda to run for Congress.
Which does emboldened most likely mean?
chloejaylevesque · 17.10.2023 21:18
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 5 Сomment
I'm not going to write 150 words lol, but i will you with giving you examples of how they kept the animal population from revolting. napoleon made a list of rules, and told everyone how "important they are even though he was known to break them and then have them changed by the only animal who could read on the farm. none of the animals were intelligent enough to read, so they never knew if they had been changed or not which was an advantage to napoleon. napoleon constantly reminded them that if they revolted they would have to go back to mr. jones' way of things, which in retrospect was "worse" (wasn't really worse though, he was just saying that to intimidate since he didn't wanna lose his power). one of the main reasons they revolted in the first place was food, and of course if they revolt napoleon will not share food with them.
one context clue that me find the meaning of luxuriance was that the base word of luxuriance is luxury, so i think that luxuriance means something that is luxury, or something luxurious.
Oh go go ohchocohcpjcjpcpuychi yfoycotchpcjvpfmj
a) madame podtochina used witchcraft to make it disappear.
Theme is question 26 options: the way the story is presented. overarching ideas that are presented in the story. the author�s message that he or she is communicating to readers. t...
Review the theme beauty exists within each person which line from beauty best communicates this theme...
What are your educational and professional goals and how will this program you achieve your goals?...
Write a sentence for each of the four tenses using the subject artists and the verb create...
Write a fiction story which give you some moral lesson...
The implicit details in this excerpt best support the conclusion that mrs. long feels angry about having to ask to borrow books. the speaker asks for books that were often difficul...
Read kabir’s poem “tell me, o swan, your ancient tale,” and answer the question. the swan is an extended metaphor. which of the following best describes this metaphor? a) the mean...
Include your introduction paragraph from your introduction lesson. write three body paragraphs for your article. write a topic sentence for each body paragraph. clearly support you...
Which of these sentences uses the subjunctive mood? a. the bird became ill. b. it could not fly anymore. c. the water that it drank made it sick. d. i wish that the bird were he...
Which type of writing is not an example of nonfiction? a. personal account b. short story c. memoir d. essay...
During a debate, jonas listens as his opponent, amena, makes her counterclaim. as an active listener, jonas should listen closely to identify logical flaws in amena’s counterclaim....
Which statement is in example of a claim that should be revised to make it more arguable...
- A claim for you are going to ask your dad to buy you a ps5...
- How are the characters developed in the passage?...
- The Dolls House by Katherine Mansfield Q.1) Compare and contrast the characters of Isabel Burnell and Lil Kelvey. By making specific references to the text, what are some similari...
- Gimme ur best pickup line & u might win my heart...
- PLEASE HELP ME ASAP THANK YOU...
- choose a theme write a paragraph that states your own interpretation of the theme in Raymons run best search provide evidence and an explanation of your evidence...
- In which part of a business letter would there be a colon? A) heading B) greeting C) closing D) signature...
- PLEASE HELP CHAPTER 5 THE BOOK IS NAMED MAUS What is the purpose of Artie's mothers visit? She wants to know if he still loves her. She wants to tell him that she loves him. She w...
- Pancakes or waffles and why (please be detailed)...
- What does the speaker in "Sleeping in the Forest" mean by "something better" in the last sentence?...