the power of
artists: xxxtentacion, lil baby, drake, post malone, khalid, bryson tiller, jermih, j. cole, russ, the weeknd, travis scott, kendrik lamar
answer: a good wench, give it me.
good girl, give it to me.
what will you do with ’t, that you have been so earnest
325to have me filch it?
and what are you going to do with it? why did you want it so much that you begged me to steal it?
why, what is that to you?
what’s it to you?
if it be not for some purpose of import,
give ’t me again. poor lady, she’ll run mad
when she shall lack it.
if you don’t need it for some important reason, then give it back to me. poor lady, she’ll go crazy when she sees it’s missing.
be not acknown on ’t,
330i have use for it. go, leave me.
don’t admit to knowing anything about it. i need it. now go, leave me.
i will in cassio’s lodging lose this napkin
and let him find it. trifles light as air
are to the jealous confirmations strong
as proofs of holy writ. this may do something.
335the moor already changes with my poison.
dangerous conceits are in their natures poisons
which at the first are scarce found to distaste,
but with a little act upon the blood
burn like the mines of sulfur.
i’ll leave this handkerchief at cassio’s house and let him find it.to a jealous man, a meaningless little thing like this looks like absolute proof. this handkerchief may be useful to me. the moor’s mind has already become infected with my poisonous suggestions. ideas can be like poisons. at first they hardly even taste bad, but once they get into your blood they start burning like hot lava.
i did say so.
340look, where he comes. not poppy nor mandragora
nor all the drowsy syrups of the world,
shall ever medicine thee to that sweet sleep
which thou owedst yesterday.
here he comes. no drugs or sleeping pills will ever give you the restful sleep that you had last night.
ha! ha! false to me?
argh! she’s cheating on me?
why, how now, general? no more of that.
oh, general, , no more of that!
- What's the fastest way to memorize something. besides repeating it over & over/ writing it....
- It is dora's goal to teach a group of her peers how to make a windsock. dora plans to demonstrate the steps in the process. in order to achieve her goal, what is one thing dora nee...
- Opinion: it's time to diversify and reconstruct our schools reading lists anwser key...
- Orwell calls what he is doing in lower burma "the dirty work of empire", and judges his shooting of the elephant finally as the product of the conflicting motivations behind his po...
- Part a: which statement best describes how the author develops the narrator’s point of view?...
- Part a: which statement best describes a major theme of the story? a others is only valuable if a person receives something in return. b taking care of animals is the best way t...
- Someone select the lines from "fable for when there's no way out" which have alliteration in them. grown too big for his skin, / and it grown hard without a sea and atmosphere- /...
- Hurry refer to the call of the wild to answer the question. what does the lost cabin symbolize for the men in the book? safety warmth power wealth...
- Part a which excerpt from text 1, "i hear america singing," best conveys its overall themes...
- Paraphrase the verses to show that you understand their literal meaning. "is my team ploughing that i used to drive and hear the harness jingle when i was man alive? " ay, the hors...