Considering this political cartoon was a British-created one, along with what you have read regarding Paine’s message in Common Sense, the purpose of the cartoon is most likely
the group received an extra pound of butter for christmas.
the annex was delighted to hear that we'll all be receiving an extra quarter pound of butter for christmas.
where is the passage at?
try to do soaps tone.
o-occasion (the reason the author wrote the poem)
a-audience (who is this poem mostly for)
p-purpose (was it to convince, inspire, etc. the audience)
s-speaker (can be the author or another character, like is a child, adult, woman, elderly, animal narrating the poem)
tone- the mood the reader gets from this poem
mood- the mood the author had with their own poem
meaning- what do you think the meaning is?
message- what is the author trying to explain to the audience? like what is the theme?
if you still don't get it try showing everyone the poem so they could unravel it
- Make acrostics with- mother...3 answer(s) · English
- How is the teachers reaction to Miss Sanders similar to char Reaction to Maleeka seemingly changing attitude ￼￼?...3 answer(s) · English
- Read the passage carefully and answer the question that follows: You may have heard the name of Tansenus look for this one.” Page no. 15&16 a. Who was the father of Tansen. b....
- Tìm các cụm chủ-vị mở rộng trong các ví dụ dưới đây và cho biết các cụm chủ-vị đó mở rộng cho thành phần nào trong câu/trong cụm từ? a) Oan-đi-xnây từng bị toàn soạn sa thải vì th...
- Which statement best explains how the poet's word choice in this poem conveys the tone?...
- Describe a busy market place essay...
- Read the passage and make notes the following the spanish artist pablo picasso wasone of the most creative artists of the 20th century he began painting as a young chid expermenti...
- Which sentence best describes the relationship between a counterclaim and a rebuttal? A counterclaim states both a reason and evidence to support a claim, which a rebuttal rejects...
- You are an HR manager. Write an email (120 - 140 words) to your company's new employees about things they should/ should not do on their first day at work. Use the following sugges...
- Did people have the first computers at home ? Why/why not...