the correct answer is the name of the author of the quotation appears at the text leading up to it apex 2018
fears about being blown up
choose from these types:
B) refining oil
just took test :)
B ) It was an American oil producing, That was transporting, refining, and marketing company.And was established in 1870 by John Rockefeller as a corporation in Ohio Its controversial history as 1 of the worlds 1st and largest multinational corporations ended in 1911, when the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that standard was an illegal monopoly.
Horizontal integration refers to a company that holds control over a specific part of the production process by managing most or even all of the resources required for that distinct step of production.
Furthermore, a company that gets to own every single part of the production process, is a horizontal monopoly. The idea of a horizontally integrated monopoly was made popular by John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil company.
The correct answer to the question: What was the core business that made Standard Oil a horizontally integrated monopoly?, is that Standard Oil became one of the largest, most powerful, and most advanced oil companies in the world by not only extracting, but also refining, transporting and marketing the oil produced.
Standard Oil, established in 1870 by John D. Rockefeller and Henry Flagler became not just an enormous corporation, but it also became one of the best known cases of monopoly in oil production. They basically became owners of oil production not just by acquiring any other companies that might be competing with them, but also by acquiring businesses that were related to the production of oil, its transportation, its refinement and its marketing. This monopoly was not stopped in its power until 1911, when the U.S Supreme Court ruled it as illegal.
Hindi movie watch online class have to be a good time to get the latest flash player is required for video playback is unavailable right now because this video is pinned on another device
b) refining oil
Please mark brainliest and have a great day!
- Writing Assignment
Write a new ending for "The Diamond Necklace". You can go further back in the story if you'd like and
change it a bit more, but the essence, or theme of the sto...2 answer(s) · English
- Answer the following questions in short,What is Napier bones?...
- Mateo is evaluating a brochure about water conservation. Which text feature best supports the purpose to inform? A. heading B. subheading O C. sidebar OD. illustration...
- which sentence best demonstrates the use of a logical appeal in the excerpt from franklin d roosevelts first inaugural address...
- I am not the best at english but I am still learning. May I get some help please...2 answer(s) · English
- I will mark most if I can get some help with this english question, I am not the best at english so I am struggling....
- Which of the following is not a type of drama? O Musical O Skit O Opera O Ballad...
- How did the expansion of the frontier affect Native Americans?...
- How did Marguerite change by the end of the passage as a result of her interaction with Robin? A She gained a new appreciation for both people and nature. B She became more dedica...
- TBEAR Integrated paragraph !!...